Marco Island

Did we ever find out if Marco Island folks prefer burps or farts??????

Reactions: theFallGuy
Got that right

If you’re looking for a party, Marco ain’t the place for you. Older crowds, young people with families.

No chain restaurants on the island (except for one McDonald’s ) which makes for some really good dinners. Marco Walk is awesome.

Water isn’t panhandle clear, though
Water isn't crystal clear here either and pretty much the same south of here until you get down to the Keys because of the Caloosahatchee river runoff.

Did you go to Snook Inn? Just curious what your opinion was if you did.

Got that right

If you’re looking for a party, Marco ain’t the place for you. Older crowds, young people with families.

No chain restaurants on the island (except for one McDonald’s ) which makes for some really good dinners. Marco Walk is awesome.

Water isn’t panhandle clear, though
Sounds like my kinda place. I would rather eat at the local restaurant's there anyway but to make it cheaper I may would hit up McDonald's for lunch. I for one think the Gulf is beautiful.

Water isn't crystal clear here either and pretty much the same south of here until you get down to the Keys because of the Caloosahatchee river runoff.

Did you go to Snook Inn? Just curious what your opinion was if you did.
No yet. Just saw where it was when we were on the boat to key west.

You're still there, cool. You have some beautiful weather! Enjoy.
We had those storms come they Sunday nite. Made for a great light show when the sun went down

Air temp is great. Water temp still a little chilly but easy to get used to. Lot of wind.

VN Store

Back