Make fun of Appy state

There is a difference between poking fun at an opponent while in like company (ever been to a comedy club?) and subjecting them to confrontational disrespect face to face.

On VN, I'll make fun of Bammers, and I won't spare the rod, so to speak. But, out in the real world, I'll give them my better consideration and aid if they need it, even if they reveal themselves to be flawed characters with whom I would never sit down to supper.

Agree.

It's a small town in Southwest VA. It's also where I'm from:)

Appyvol I noticed that you are from Big Stone Gap, I had a good friend from there when I was in the Army in the 80's.
We were stationed in Ft Benning Ga. We all called him Chief. Thanks for reminding me of him.

How can making fun of anything other than yourself be fun? This is a classless thread, and most of UT fans would offer an apology to our guests.

Really? Every group of people (fans, ethnic groups, religious groups,etc.) has some sterotype or other that comes from, shall we say, certain stereotypical behavior. I am from the Deep South and proud of it. When a Tennessee fan ribs me about my rural Southern-ness, I know it's in good fun because most Tennessee fans were cut from the same cloth that I was.

I'm truly sorry that whatever has happened in your life has left you unable to laugh at the foibles and fables of daily life.

To all the rest of you,
Keep it coming! I'm enjoying the laughs!

Reactions: 4 people
How can making fun of anything other than yourself be fun? This is a classless thread, and most of UT fans would offer an apology to our guests.

Great first post.

No better way to start your time on VN off than to just let everyone know right up front that you are a dufus.

:thumbsup:

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back