Madden 21

Sporting an absolutely fantastic 0.4 user rating on Metacritic. Tied for the worst user rated game of all time. Hats off on another dandy, EA

Reactions: TrueOrange
Probably the best Madden gameplay wise its had in a while. Took a step back with MUT this year from last, the menus are just a headscratcher. Outside of that, nothing at all different from 20 other than UI color and stuff.

I’m glad so many people are starting to wake up to how complacent EA has gotten. I haven’t bought Madden in a few years and don’t plan on doing so for the foreseeable future as long as it’s under their guidance. They take the fans for granted year in and year out, and the games’ quality seems to keep getting worse and worse.

Didn't pick it up this year. Haven't played anything since July. Think my gaming days are coming to an end

I've played it a little solely because I have an EA Play subscription and have the 10 hour trial.

Some of the stuff in Face of the Franchise mode is truly hilarious. Oscar worthy writing in that storyline. 😂

I've played it a little solely because I have an EA Play subscription and have the 10 hour trial.

Some of the stuff in Face of the Franchise mode is truly hilarious. Oscar worthy writing in that storyline. 😂
My long lost best friend.......

Colin Kaepernick is back in the game. 81 overall, 7 points higher than his last appearance in the game. And then there’s this

Last edited:
Reactions: RDU VOL#14

VN Store

Back