Madden 21

I have never been a Madden player. Bought 19 because it came out on PC.

WTF...it controls worse than NCAA 14. Animations look stupid, physics are stupid. Now I have no hope for a new NCAA game even if they're ever allowed to release one. NCAA 14 with good sliders plays really really well. Not perfect but for the most part things make sense when they happen. Players seem to have some weight and momentum. In Madden it's like everyone is on ice skates.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Ive been a hard core madden gamer for awhile, but the game keeps getting worse and worse. Probably going to skip next years game for the first time since madden 12

Pretty shameful for the NFL to extend the licensing for another 5 years for EA when anyone with a functioning pair of eyes can see Madden is just getting worse. The NFL apparently extended them because of their plans for "innovation"...aka ways to milk people out of even more $$$ on MUT

Ive been a hard core madden gamer for awhile, but the game keeps getting worse and worse. Probably going to skip next years game for the first time since madden 12
I skipped this year for the same reasons. I haven’t missed it. Went back and played madden 25. It was the last good version imo. We have to stop buying it for them to change/improve. If the money keeps rolling in, they’ll keep rubber stamping a poor product. The hard part is convincing less discerning young gamers who think flash in the pan features are a substitute for an overall quality gaming experience of the sport. Mass boycott is the only way EA will improve. They clearly don’t care about customer satisfaction as there is more than enough evidence to suggest fans are disappointed with the product. Money is the only evidence EA is focused on.

Reactions: Christian Lowe
Anyone happen to see all the "updates" Madden did for Franchise mode? It reads like the patch notes for a minor bug fix update lol honestly I try not to tell people what to do with their money, but people need to stop supporting this year after year IMG_20200701_190300.jpg

Anyone happen to see all the "updates" Madden did for Franchise mode? It reads like the patch notes for a minor bug fix update lol honestly I try not to tell people what to do with their money, but people need to stop supporting this year after year View attachment 289925
Lol that's hilarious. They should just release a patch and roster update for 20 and save themselves the trouble of making a whole new game.

Seems like the Best is out. I've been reading some news on Twitter and from what I gather the game got worse. Apparently users barely move now. Theres a reciever ability thats worse than what moss 100 was and there's an ability that lets you see your opponents play art when you're on defense

Lol that's hilarious. They should just release a patch and roster update for 20 and save themselves the trouble of making a whole new game.

They're legitimately not even trying lol they didn't add a single thing anyone wanted. And people aren't even asking for anything crazy, they just want what used to be in Madden franchise 10 years or so ago like hiring and firing coordinators and having mini-camps and stuff like that

Reactions: coach12
Pretty shameful for the NFL to extend the licensing for another 5 years for EA when anyone with a functioning pair of eyes can see Madden is just getting worse. The NFL apparently extended them because of their plans for "innovation"...aka ways to milk people out of even more $$$ on MUT
Their checks don't bounce. The NFL could give 0 ***** so longs as that holds true, or someone outbids them for an exclusivity deal.

Their checks don't bounce. The NFL could give 0 ***** so longs as that holds true, or someone outbids them for an exclusivity deal.

Oh trust me I'm fully aware the NFL couldn't care any less, they've made that blatantly clear. The NFL gets its 1 billion dollars, the players get 500 million, and the quality of the game is irrelevant to them after that

Reactions: Toujours Pret

VN Store

Back