LV Volleyball

TN fought, but lost to #9 Ohio State at their home in the fourth set 25-21.

Proud of our players, thank you for all the excitement and your hard work! Will miss the ones who won’t be here next year!

Looking forward to Lady Vol Volleyball next year!

GO LADY VOLS!!!

That was a heck of a match! Only one thing wrong...we didn't win. :( Congratulations to Ohio State, they beat us fair and square. Well, we helped them a bunch with 6 or 8 service errors. Couldn't afford those.

It was a pretty decent season, which could have been great had we avoided our season-ending slump. As the old saying goes..."were "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!"

And let me be among the first to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas! :)

Anyone watching this Final Four match between Wisconsin and Louisville? Oh my god. This is epic!

Hey everyone- anybody know about when the fall schedule is usually announced? My wife and I are bringing up her cousin and her two kids from Peru in October, and the oldest plays a lot of competitive volleyball. I'd like to bring them to a Lady Vols game while they're here. Hope there's one the week of the UT Martin game, too!

Hey everyone- anybody know about when the fall schedule is usually announced? My wife and I are bringing up her cousin and her two kids from Peru in October, and the oldest plays a lot of competitive volleyball. I'd like to bring them to a Lady Vols game while they're here. Hope there's one the week of the UT Martin game, too!

Last season’s volleyball schedule was released in late June of last year—FWIW…

Reactions: ButchPlz
Thanks! Now one of my favorite teams!
FGCU is no slouch. It won the ASUN Championship last year and made it to the 2nd round of the NCAA Tournament, losing to eventual national champion Wisconsin. They appear to be well coached. FGCU also has a Beach VB program. I’m anxious to keep an eye on Felts’ progress too. She has been a fave of mine too.

VN Store

Back