LV Volleyball

StrangeVol

That was a heck of a match! Only one thing wrong...we didn't win. :( Congratulations to Ohio State, they beat us fair and square. Well, we helped them a bunch with 6 or 8 service errors. Couldn't afford those.

It was a pretty decent season, which could have been great had we avoided our season-ending slump. As the old saying goes..."were "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!"

And let me be among the first to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas! :)

ButchPlz

We do a little trollin'
Hey everyone- anybody know about when the fall schedule is usually announced? My wife and I are bringing up her cousin and her two kids from Peru in October, and the oldest plays a lot of competitive volleyball. I'd like to bring them to a Lady Vols game while they're here. Hope there's one the week of the UT Martin game, too!

Putbacks

Hey everyone- anybody know about when the fall schedule is usually announced? My wife and I are bringing up her cousin and her two kids from Peru in October, and the oldest plays a lot of competitive volleyball. I'd like to bring them to a Lady Vols game while they're here. Hope there's one the week of the UT Martin game, too!
Last season’s volleyball schedule was released in late June of last year—FWIW…

jeebie

VN Store