LV 2020 Recruiting Thread

I went to the Hamilton Heights girls and boys basket ball game, talked with a person there that knows what is going on. On the girls game they played Legacy Early College and beat them handedly. Treasure Hunt is a strong lean Tennessee, but the bad news Kamilla Cardoso is a heavy lean Uconn.
On the boys # 5 I. Ghuloom is a very heave lean Tennessee, # 33 J. Jitoboh is a lean Tennessee he is a Monster 6" 10" looks to be atound 300 pounds. They beat LECHS "Legacy Early College" 81 to 61.

You already will have two post players at 6-5 6-6

Yah.... Another top ten recruit ! Take her off the list..... We already have two top 100 recruits coming in 2019 !!!! Why would we want a top ten ???? In 2020..... let UConn have her!

And besides we will have KK for two more years.... Just think how much she will improve in the next two years ! Nah .... we don’t need her........ 😈

Any updates on possible 2020 recruits? Trimming lists, visits, etc?

Just saw some players list. The following are players that have an interest in us !

#5 Angel Reese 6’3” wing MD.
#6 Sarah Andrews 5’7” pg.Tx.
#7 Hannah Gusters 6’4” C Tx.
#11 Sydney Parrish 6’1” W. In.
#12 Natalia Marshall 6’5” F. Ny.

All list these schools as interest: UConn, South Carolina, Texas and Tennessee! Parrish does not list Tx. But all list the other schools! There are others listed but mostly ( local universities close to where they live) such as : Maryland, Syracuse, Baylor, UCLA.

These top players list UT as an interest. I wonder ( if things continue like they are ?) How long will these top players stay interested? Just Saying

These ladies have started to narrow their lists. I thought it interesting we are still getting interest from top ten players!!! Hope it continues and we continue to get top recruiting classes! I have not forgotten other players we have interest in..... however , these top players list us and the usual schools we compete with....

Last edited:
Reactions: Ambervball01
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dw09meJWsAADWIk.jpg

Emily Saunders has improved dramatically her senior year. The work she is putting in is really paying off looks so much improved this season over her junior season. Currently 15 ppg and 7 rebounds per game 61 percent FG percentage. She does need to get a lot stronger Hopefully she starts working on that as soon as the season is over. She is beginning to look like a player that could offer quite a bit of help even as a freshman. I thought when we first recruited her and I saw her film it would take until at least her sophomore year for her to get any effective playing time. That is rapidly changing she is proving to be a hard worker on her skills really getting good at the 18 foot and in perimeter shots.

Just saw some players list. The following are players that have an interest in us !

#5 Angel Reese 6’3” wing MD.
#6 Sarah Andrews 5’7” pg.Tx.
#7 Hannah Gusters 6’4” C Tx.
#11 Sydney Parrish 6’1” W. In.
#12 Natalia Marshall 6’5” F. Ny.

All list these schools as interest: UConn, South Carolina, Texas and Tennessee! Parrish does not list Tx. But all list the other schools! There are others listed but mostly ( local universities close to where they live) such as : Maryland, Syracuse, Baylor, UCLA.

These top players list UT as an interest. I wonder ( if things continue like they are ?) How long will these top players stay interested? Just Saying

These ladies have started to narrow their lists. I thought it interesting we are still getting interest from top ten players!!! Hope it continues and we continue to get top recruiting classes! I have not forgotten other players we have interest in..... however , these top players list us and the usual schools we compete with....

A good strategy for Tennessee would be to try to get all of these recruits to come to Tennessee as a "fab five" type of group seeing as they all play different positions. That would put 15 on the team total and not sure if they have that many scholarships to offer, but it's a nice thought for the future of Tennessee :)

Last edited:
You already will have two post players at 6-5 6-6
Yes and they both are more Athletic and faster! One is a better rebounder/shot blocker and the other is a better passer/shooter! Just my opinion after watching all 3 play in person.

Yes and they both are more Athletic and faster! One is a better rebounder/shot blocker and the other is a better passer/shooter! Just my opinion after watching all 3 play in person.

I was just throwing that out there Emily could be a stretch 4 she has been working on her 3 pt shooting. I also think both will play a lot as a freshmen. The reason KK might not be available we don`t know if her knee will hold up or it`s will require some kind of treatment.

Reactions: mlindsay
Have you seen her this season. She was moved up to 6'-7" last season by some rating services. Am told she is now nearer 6'-8" plus much improved.
'

I saw that Angel Reese was high on the Vols. I wonder if the current streak is having a negative effect on her process. I saw this interview with her speaking about her top eight schools. UConn was off the list and then back on. Atleast Baylor is out of the picture for now.

Went to a The Christ the King game a few weeks ago this girl has game a little on the thin side but she can play. The lady Vols are on her list of schools

So I’m terms of our incoming Freshmen post how do you rank em compared to KK?

So I’m terms of our incoming Freshmen post how do you rank em compared to KK?
On paper kk and key will probably be ranked about even and Sanders probably lower, but as we have seen, the ranking means little without great coaching.

VN Store

Back