LV 2020 Recruiting Thread

Pat4life

I think we are fine in the post. Let's focus on guards and wings for 2020. We got two potential 4 and 5 combo players in 2019 class. One in the 2020 class and two in 2021.

Especially if Lou comes back. We are fine.

Last edited:

Rickster

Welp that sorta sucks... I wonder will they get another Juco post to help out the young guns and KK.
After seeing her initial list of schools, I’m not surprised. Perhaps she felt more comfortable attending a school without such high aspirations? Perhaps, as the posts have developed on this years team and with the posts coming in next year, the need for temp help is not perceived as a need now. I agree with P4L, one more young post next year and concentrate on guards and wings. Barring injuries, it looks like the inside game has been recruited to.

Volfan2012

Ok we know our 2019 recruiting class. Lou Brown will be coming back from injury so we gain four while only losing two. That will give us a 12 player roster which I think is ideal.

VolBall09

Mack released her top 6 and Tennessee not included.

I don't find this shocking, we have two centers coming in the next class. Plus like others have said, likely Lou Brown back and KK still available. Would rather see us develop the inside talent we will have than add another player to the mix. Every team left on her list is desperate for some size where we are not, I'm sure her mind is on playing time among other things, and she'll get significantly more at the other schools and still have a good experience it looks like.

Last edited:

VN Store