Luck.......

So when NM state missed the free throws that would have beaten auburn how did they "do what it takes" to make that happen?
NMSU didn't do what it took to win. They had the opportunity. 3 FTs plus an uncontested shot at the buzzer that they air balled. Auburn did all they needed to do based on that. It's no different than any missed shot or missed FT in the first half. No one says it's lucky that your opponent missed a 3 with 8:47 left in the first half. It's all about opportunities and what you do with them over the long haul of the entire game. At least that's the way I look at games.

Nah it isn't all about luck but for many games it comes down to it. This year shows the Natty winner had to be very lucky. I'd love to see the other Natty winners but I'd guess most experienced a great deal of luck. Virgina seemed to get more than any other champion but they deserved it.
I have said for years that you could restart the March Madness with the same 68 team brackets, one week after it ends, and you would have an entirely different Final Four and a different winner.

Reactions: Steven5198
I have said for years that you could restart the March Madness with the same 68 team brackets, one week after it ends, and you would have an entirely different Final Four and a different winner.

Yes no doubt.

It's fun but it isn't the best way to find the best team.

VN Store

Back