‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

On Twitter people are saying that Heard is trending back towards Tennessee? I hope this is correct, but I wonder what happen in the background to cause this.
Won’t believe till AP tells us he was wrong about wanting the fans to get behind Pruitt back in the day

Reactions: LoudOrange
Yep

And they’ll prob attack you for saying this even though you aren’t wrong. Paid 8M for a QB just to give him a Dollar General OL that also features zero depth thus far.

lol chill. We’re still working the portal. We have some young guys that could develop.

What makes the OL Dollar General OL?

You know the season doesn’t start tomorrow, right?

lol chill. We’re still working the portal. We have some young guys that could develop.

What makes the OL Dollar General OL?

You know the season doesn’t start tomorrow, right?
I don't use the Ignore feature lightly, but I had to go ahead and drop him on ignore today after the most recent back and forth. Doesn't offer reasonable discussion and makes up "information" to fit whatever conclusion he has already fixed in his head.

I don't use the Ignore feature lightly, but I had to go ahead and drop him on ignore today after the most recent back and forth. Doesn't offer reasonable discussion and makes up "information" to fit whatever conclusion he has already fixed in his head.

There are a few who are absolutely losing it

Nope, not at all. Just merely pointing out that Dayne Davis isn’t a walk on. And referring to him as such is pretty ****** considering he earned a full scholarship 3 years ago
No one cares if he has a scholarship now. He still performs at a walk on level, which is why he was a walk on to begin with.

So you're saying there's Zalance?
Serious Face Blank Stare GIF - Serious Face Blank Stare Worried - Discover  & Share GIFs

VN Store

Back