LSU coach calling out Tennessee fans and players

tumblr_p88hizFEL31wilsp2o3_500.gifv

When opposing team fans/ coaches are trashing us, that is good thing.
The origin of the following comment might aggravate some people, but the meaning is quite clear. After Bruce Pearl came to Tennessee, he was quoted as saying he wanted to be the most hated coach in the conference. If that was the case, he was doing his job and his team was successful.

Just wait until it’s a packed house that was just 20 frat guys.
Tennessee fans are starved right now and if the UTAD was smart, they’d open LNS to full capacity and offer $5 tickets, just in time for the Florida series. If I were the AD, I’d even put up some temporary nets and fold up chairs along the baselines. I’d break out the t-shirt guns too, people go nuts over free t-shirts!
GBO!!

The part that gets me is the part about Morgan. He went 5/6 on Saturday. On Friday Morgan complained on almost every called strike, so of course the fans are gonna go after him, but they weren’t the ones “in his head”...Chad Dallas was, that’s baseball.

That's right.....and if the fan were responsible for Morgan's performance on Saturday and Sunday, I think I prefer that they sit quietly and give the occasional golf clap.

Tennessee fans are starved right now and if the UTAD was smart, they’d open LNS to full capacity and offer $5 tickets, just in time for the Florida series. If I were the AD, I’d even put up some temporary nets and fold up chairs along the baselines. I’d break out the t-shirt guns too, people go nuts over free t-shirts!
GBO!!
Totally agree...we just went to see the Savannah Bananas play..man those guys know how to fire up the crowd...they even had a pep band!

Totally agree...we just went to see the Savannah Bananas play..man those guys know how to fire up the crowd...they even had a pep band!
I just heard something about them today and remembered you posting that you were going to see them. So the banana’s owner is trying to change things up in a big way, huh?😎
GBO!!

I just heard something about them today and remembered you posting that you were going to see them. So the banana’s owner is trying to change things up in a big way, huh?😎
GBO!!
It was so fun and I'm a baseball traditionalist the 3rd baseman came out in a cowboy hat lol..not sure how to post video here is public link to my FB post of pep band

VN Store

Back