Looks like Checker Neyland is happening [it's official]

The V O L S big letters are A Good example.
the fans wanted them back and he got them.
wouldn’t be surprised that during the off season they will be reinstalled either on top of the north or south end zones.
They should carry the old letters onto the field and show them off!

Reactions: HalfullVol
The V O L S big letters are A Good example.
the fans wanted them back and he got them.
wouldn’t be surprised that during the off season they will be reinstalled either on top of the north or south end zones.

Hopefully reinstalling V O L S by this Friday evening if he really wants to win the fans over and fuel the Saturday evening frenzy!

Tennessee so playing into Kiffin game. Make it more about the event than the game.

The 2016 game was a perfect example. Team was tight as hell during first half playing team they should have beat the hell out of. That Florida team wasn’t very good on offense yet team was down 21-3 at half.
That team was tight as hell the entire season. There was one reason. The HC......hell, they were 2 plays away from a 6-6 regular season, but Jennings (UGA) and Hurd (App State) bailed UT out.

This is nothing but smart business to get the best possible turnout for Saturday. It has nothing to do with Kiffin.

No one expected UT to be 4-2 with 2 blowouts at this point in the season. This is the perfect time to do do it. Top 25 team coming to Neyland. They would rather do it now against a team to where there's a chance to rattle them early than wait till this gauntlet is over and the excitement is down after likely loss to Bama and possibly Ole Miss. We play UK on the road and they aren't going to be an easy game either.

Well dang! I have Orange. I have Grey. I have Black. White? I’ve got the cap but I just don’t think I can bring the shirt out of retirement!
1634007158522.jpeg1634007084014.jpeg

Reactions: Coach_Z
Hopefully reinstalling V O L S by this Friday evening if he really wants to win the fans over and fuel the Saturday evening frenzy!
I would think that would be a big job requiring a large crane especially if they go where they used to be in the south end on top of theJumbotron.
But if they just go on the roof of the north end, that should be a lot easier task.

Reactions: HalfullVol
Checkerboard Neyland looks awesome and creates a lot of Vol fan enthusiasm for the game. Recruits dig it...ask Baker Mayfield what stadium was the loudest he had ever been in....Neyland with the Checkerboard
If you notice, when a recruit posts he has received an offer, most times it has the checkered image of Neyland.

That team was tight as hell the entire season. There was one reason. The HC......hell, they were 2 plays away from a 6-6 regular season, but Jennings (UGA) and Hurd (App State) bailed UT out.

This is nothing but smart business to get the best possible turnout for Saturday. It has nothing to do with Kiffin.

No one expected UT to be 4-2 with 2 blowouts at this point in the season. This is the perfect time to do do it. Top 25 team coming to Neyland. They would rather do it now against a team to where there's a chance to rattle them early than wait till this gauntlet is over and the excitement is down after likely loss to Bama and possibly Ole Miss. We play UK on the road and they aren't going to be an easy game either.

To be fair, Nationdom DEFINITELY expected this. Possibly w out the 2 losses. 😉

That being the case one would have to be certain we'll be in our traditional orange/white combo. Really hope we don't do an alternate uni this week. Be Tennessee Saturday.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP

VN Store

Back