Looks like Checker Neyland is happening [it's official]

Yes last we got over hyped we lost .. dont get too crazy that it puts pressure on team ...

I'm glad but I wish they would have saved for Homecoming! FLK and the Ole Miss Rebels! That boy wonder don't deserve this! All Orange Out would have been perfect. Homecoming deserves checkerboard! Not this baby boy!

So stupid. We never win when we do that
Correlation is not causation...

We would've lost those games in any scenario because of inferior coaching. I was at the Oklahoma game and the Florida win, the atmosphere is unbelievable. I wouldn't scrap it just because Butch couldn't close out games...

I'm glad but I wish they would have saved for Homecoming! FLK and the Ole Miss Rebels! That boy wonder don't deserve this! All Orange Out would have been perfect. Homecoming deserves checkerboard! Not this baby boy!

Georgia fans appear to have bought up a good bit of tickets already from the preseason and early. So would be harder to do this for HK.
This Ole Miss game is a good game to do this for. Momentum is rolling now. Strike while the iron is hot.

If the students are reading this let me pose an idea for the student section. Lane likes to toss a clipboard up into the air when they connect on a long TD pass. Maybe our students could toss something like a clipboard when UT scores or gets a turn over. Maybe it's just a piece of card board painted white. Just an idea to get you on sports center.

So stupid. We never win when we do that
We weren’t winning games before we started doing it. We weren’t winning games after we did it. The common denominator was a loser head coach. Fans doing the checkerboard has no impact on our W-L record. If anything it improves the overall atmosphere and game day experience.

If the students are reading this let me pose an idea for the student section. Lane likes to toss a clipboard up into the air when they connect on a long TD pass. Maybe our students could toss something like a clipboard when UT scores or gets a turn over. Maybe it's just a piece of card board painted white. Just an idea to get you on sports center.
I think they should all just hold up cut outs of Layla.

I have to think this game will be a sell out. Not sure the decision would have been made without. Woo hoo!

And I see it is. I’m always late to a party.

Last edited:
Tennessee so playing into Kiffin game. Make it more about the event than the game.

The 2016 game was a perfect example. Team was tight as hell during first half playing team they should have beat the hell out of. That Florida team wasn’t very good on offense yet team was down 21-3 at half.

VN Store

Back