Looking to the NCAA Tournament

Jeez, have you seen the last three years of CHW? That tells you how far ... I’m not settling I am a realist it’s not only about getting talent as you could see being a LV fan the past couple of seasons but coaching it and getting it to work hard and produce on the court.

So how far have we fallen? It felt good to not have to worry about not making the tourney that’s how far 🤣

And to think some fans carried Holly's water for so long.

Reactions: mcannon1
And to think some fans carried Holly's water for so long.

Yea, while i had hope i’m a realist... I want results but honestly the thing that hurts more than the losses was the tarnish of the LV brand and sisterhood when you watched them play they played for something more than themselves. They went from that to fighting each other and getting dismissed from school.

It is more important to most vol fans that UCONN loses instead of us winning 🤷‍♀️

Tennessee hasn't been relevant in the national title picture in some time, and won't be again anytime in the foreseeable future. If they can't win it, our favorite team to win the title is "anyone but UConn"...

Reactions: Bret178
IMO Sweet 16 is the threshold to define a successful season. You are one of the 9-16 best teams. It's not the ultimate goal but it's absolutely ok to be happy with Sweet 16.

Did you seriously not get my point or are you just intentionally being obtuse?

If the actual bracket ends up even close to how bracketology has it I would be tickled pink. Oregon is still overrated due to how high they started in the rankings. Would be a good matchup for us. They have a whole bunch of guards but none of them have played consistently well for months. That can always change during tournament time, but their guard play and scoring has been a huge question mark.

Also would not mind being in the same region as Baylor and UCONN. I feel like we matchup pretty well with Baylor except we actually have a little more size than they do this season I think. Richards is still great but not quite the menace she was last season defensively. Would love for this team to have a second shot at UCONN, really think they could get it done. To beat them in the tournament would be extra sweet.

VN Store

Back