Looking to the NCAA Tournament

If the actual bracket ends up even close to how bracketology has it I would be tickled pink. Oregon is still overrated due to how high they started in the rankings. Would be a good matchup for us. They have a whole bunch of guards but none of them have played consistently well for months. That can always change during tournament time, but their guard play and scoring has been a huge question mark.

Also would not mind being in the same region as Baylor and UCONN. I feel like we matchup pretty well with Baylor except we actually have a little more size than they do this season I think. Richards is still great but not quite the menace she was last season defensively. Would love for this team to have a second shot at UCONN, really think they could get it done. To beat them in the tournament would be extra sweet.

If Baylor and UConn meet in the final 8, would Baylor put Richards on Bueckers?
I would hope they do that from the start to prevent Paige from getting in a rhythm. Ursin is more than capable of dealing with Muhl.

Evina is gonna get shredded by NaLyssa at the 4. This is one of those games where I think she's not gonna play a lot.

Reactions: travis929
It is more important to most vol fans that UCONN loses instead of us winning 🤷‍♀️

Well put PG

I have often said that "People want you to succeed until you pass them, then they want you to pause so they can catch up to you" and this seems to be relevant to fans too.

If you pass your leading group or person while they are standing still,,,what have you accomplished?
If you pass your leading group or person while they are still on the rise,,,what more have you accomplished?

Let the connies win
let the Lady Vols win
ANd then let's do battle again

Reactions: PG1
Jeez how are have we fallen when we are actually happy to make the S16.

Jeez, have you seen the last three years of CHW? That tells you how far ... I’m not settling I am a realist it’s not only about getting talent as you could see being a LV fan the past couple of seasons but coaching it and getting it to work hard and produce on the court.

So how far have we fallen? It felt good to not have to worry about not making the tourney that’s how far 🤣

VN Store

Back