LIZARDS lose to UCF

Winning, locations, and NIL deals will get you the recruits.

Also winning a bowl game is pretty meaningless generally but this one was somewhat meaningful IMO.

Reactions: FlVols
Should be 9-3 or 10-2 depending if the corral strip was a called for rd, Florida imploding in beginning, no Hooker and penalties In Pitt game caummmmmmmmmmmmmm

At the beginning of the second half it looked like Florida was going to take over the game so I switched channels.

So I guess that makes the SEC 0-2-1 (aTm Covid) to start the bowl season off.

The SEC being good is a great recruiting tool. Would you rather go play for the American of the SEC? Our current '23 QB target has mentioned how he wants to play in the SEC/Southeast when he is from California. Henry T was the same way.

It’s a better recruiting tool for those who are doing the winning…and they’re the ones we’re recruiting against and facing on the field.

Ohio State and Clemson recruit quite well in crap conferences because they win a lot. And part of why they win a lot is that they’re in crap conferences.

I cant believe we lost to that turd of a team

They were playing up to their potential back then. FL best efforts by far were against TN and AL.

We didn't play a good game. Swap KY for FL dates and we have another victory easy.

With that easy schedule and team, FL should have won 10 games, including bowl. They even played LSU at their most discombobulated time.

Reactions: FlVols
Florida could field the cheer team and beat Tennessee. It’s crazy that we’re so desperate to beat them when they’ve been so bad so many years and still, Tennessee finds a way to lose.

Blah blah blah, this is a thread for laughing at the gatersuck, not to crap on Tennessee with lies.

Kinda funny that those annoying gator trolls havent been around lately.

But but but they said they dont come here to troll, they like to come here just to talk about foosball cause they loves the Foosball.

Lol.

I typically like to route for the SEC team but must admit seeing UCF beat the lizards feels nice.

Just can’t wait for 2022 to get here. I see a long streak of beat-downs com’n and in Vol favor.

Florida hasn't been the premier program of that state since the 08-09, so nothing new really
And we STILL can't beat them. Bright side....if there is one....UF is officially a "bad loss" for UT this year. What a crazy world CFB is becoming.

I love every minute of Florida's misery and defeat. I hope it rolls over into next season and we finally turn the corner on this series.
Well, you can't spell Gasparilla Bowl without a - - - well you know what I mean..... GBO

And we STILL can't beat them. Bright side....if there is one....UF is officially a "bad loss" for UT this year. What a crazy world CFB is becoming.
The wheels were still on when we lost to them. They gave Bama a fight until the end. I would say after they lost to Kentucky…beating Florida became a weak win.

I love every minute of Florida's misery and defeat. I hope it rolls over into next season and we finally turn the corner on this series.
Every year I hype myself up for why we can beat Florida and every year I am disappointed. We will probably beat Pitt decisively, be 3-0 going in and be Napier's signature win. Gonna try reverse psychology this year.

VN Store

Back