LIZARDS lose to UCF

raw

SEC is 0-2 in bowl games. I'm not an "SEC, SEC" guy because I'm yet to see how georgie and bubba winning helps UT. But it will be interesting to see how this bowl season proceeds.
The SEC being good is a great recruiting tool. Would you rather go play for the American of the SEC? Our current '23 QB target has mentioned how he wants to play in the SEC/Southeast when he is from California. Henry T was the same way.

The SEC being good is a great recruiting tool. Would you rather go play for the American of the SEC? Our current '23 QB target has mentioned how he wants to play in the SEC/Southeast when he is from California. Henry T was the same way.
Dude our rivals winning national championships the last 15 years hasn’t helped us at all. I root for Tennessee in the SEC and that’s it screw the rest of them.

Last edited:
Dude our rivals winning national championship the last 15 years hasn’t helped us at all. I root for Tennessee in the SEC and that’s it screw the rest of them.
That's not really the point, now is it. It doesn't help you win games, it just makes it easier to recruit to if you are in the best conference in football.

Take 2020 for example. The SEC had 15 five stars, the ACC had 6 (5 of which went to Clemson), Big 10 and Pac 12 had 4, and the Big12 had 2. SEC had 20 five stars in 2019 as well. Same thing for draft picks, in which the SEC has had the most draft picks for the 15th straight year, not to mention national titles. The best players want to play in the best league. Yes, Georgia and Alabama have had their fair share, but LSU, A&M, Florida, and even us have had our fair share. Despite being down with terrible coaches until the last year, we haven't finished lower than 25th since at least 2013.

Not really

VN Store

Back