LIZARDS lose to UCF

If we lose to Florida next year, I’m going to take a big ole shite in my favorite Tennessee hat and wear it to dollar general. Tired of losing to a crumbling program every year.

If we lose to Florida next year, I’m going to take a big ole shite in my favorite Tennessee hat and wear it to dollar general. Tired of losing to a crumbling program every year.
Bookmarked. VN will require video evidence. (Go ahead and work on the camera blur function for our benefit.)

Wearing out Florida at Neyland next season would be a very good indication that the times they are indeed changing

I wonder how many UCF fans would want to exchange coaches with UT?
The win over the gators has to give Gus a lot of support going forward.
They are quite happy we took Danny White and their "trash" on the Twitterverse

Sorry but I’m not celebrating them losing to UCF. They still beat UT this year!

Not sure what that has to do with this game. What happens to Florida doesn't affect us in any way whatsoever. No one is gonna look back at this season and say "Well I thought TN had a pretty good year until I saw UCF put a whooping on Florida."

But people (namely recruits and their families) might look this bowl game and think UF is on the way down and they don't want to be a part of it. That would certainly help us out.

Not sure what that has to do with this game. What happens to Florida doesn't affect us in any way whatsoever. No one is gonna look back at this season and say "Well I thought TN had a pretty good year until I saw UCF put a whooping on Florida."

But people (namely recruits and their families) might look this bowl game and think UF is on the way down and they don't want to be a part of it. That would certainly help us out.
when it comes to Florida all I care about is UT beating them. That’s all that matters to me

VN Store

Back