Listen to Kellie!

I've been watching and waiting on this thread since 2:03 today. I knew it was going to be an instant classic and it didn't disappoint. :D

At least you weren't foolish enough to jump on the bandwagon...Props to you for that

hopefully this hearsay nonsense will now die down

Exactly... (And damn it, I tried so hard not to break it, but he kept saying I sat behind him, which just wasn’t the case...)

Been trying to figure out,but I need assistance. What is the difference between “I sat behind him” and “he sat in front of me”? Hopefully,the answer that Coach J would like is one we all might like is whether It remains a “he said,he/she said” type thing. As has been stated many times,anything can be posted. Proof can be difficult to come by.

Reactions: krichunaka
Been trying to figure out,but I need assistance. What is the difference between “I sat behind him” and “he sat in front of me”? Hopefully,the answer that Coach J would like is one we all might like is whether It remains a “he said,he/she said” type thing. As has been stated many times,anything can be posted. Proof can be difficult to come by.

I was sitting in the parent section. He plopped down in front of me to talk to someone. He acted like I followed him around and sat behind him.

I’m not posting any “proof.” Believe what you want. My source is good and I know what I know.

Reactions: Amb3096
I was sitting in the parent section. He plopped down in front of me to talk to someone. He acted like I followed him around and sat behind him.

I’m not posting any “proof.” Believe what you want. My source is good and I know what I know.

still sounds like hearsay

except for the someone I "plopped down by",,,that was Alexa's Father
I plopped by invitation

and unlike Tvol, I can prove my post

Last edited:
At least you weren't foolish enough to jump on the bandwagon...Props to you for that

hopefully this hearsay nonsense will now die down
Wasn't going to take sides in this one as I would have no way of knowing who was right and who was wrong but I knew it would be entertaining. It didn't disappoint.

Reactions: Amb3096
Wasn't going to take sides in this one as I would have no way of knowing who was right and who was wrong but I knew it would be entertaining. It didn't disappoint.

Wish I'd known about it sooner, but I was having steak n taters with Mom and Dad and don't post when I am with loved ones...sorry you had to wait

doesn't matter if you were any kind of person you would have introduced yourself instead of cloak-and-dagger'ing

Now I don't want to meet or know you

And please let me walk away from this computer and take a hot shower without fear of leaving you unattended

Last edited:
There's a game tomorrow,,,how about we talk about that

Game Thread: #25/RV LADY VOLS VS. #RV/RV LSU
doesn't matter if you were any kind of person you would have introduced yourself instead of cloak-and-dagger'ing

Now I don't want to meet or know you

And please let me walk away from this computer and take a hot shower without fear of leaving you unattended
tumblr_inline_o5j6aycqr11sndsvm_500.gifv

Whoa guys.....I just stumbled on this Thread.

Not sure why you guys are attacking Coach, but this feels very wrong....If he is advertising his services, so what....He's a promoter of his services...Nothing wrong with that. If someone does not want his services, he will back off...He's not some kind of psychopath...

I've hoped someone from UT would contact him and give the guy a chance to tell his story, it's a really good story....He knows basketball, and although I don't always agree with everything he says, he's entitled to express his opinions.

Losing can have a negative effect, but this Thread has turned way beyond negative....
Good post game time, this post was supposed to be about Kellie and now it has
turned into attacking coach J. I believe you
have said what I have been thinking. This
has gotten way out of line. Everyone needs
to back off.

A little something about the Time-Out issue you converse about...Around 33 minutes into this conversation with Kellie...

Right. Exactly as I said. Its situational, you might use one here but you might save one. So they are aware of what they have and make reasoned decisions when to use them. Not automatic. Thanks for sharing, that's what I though.

A bit of Winston Churchill humor to lighten the mood:
One of Churchill’s harshest critics was Lady Astor, who missed no opportunity to take shots at him in public. She once declared, “Winston, if you were my husband I would poison your tea”. Winston replied, “Lady, if I were your husband I would drink it”.

A bit of Winston Churchill humor to lighten the mood:
One of Churchill’s harshest critics was Lady Astor, who missed no opportunity to take shots at him in public. She once declared, “Winston, if you were my husband I would poison your tea”. Winston replied, “Lady, if I were your husband I would drink it”.

classic

could be,,,I will know this when I meet the man

consider though, have you met him, have you met me?
Sit with me at a game sometime
Coach- I read most of what you post rather than some others here- your post with pics talking about CONFIDENCE hit the nail !! These girls dont have it and the more they lose the worse it gets. Seems they are playing not to lose instead of hitting the court and saying NOBODY can beat us. They are trying things beyond what they are capable of with play ground passes and moves. I coached Boys Youth Soccer 17 years and when we hit the pitch they were growling and gritting their teeth and we imposed our will over much better teams. Itimidate and destroy was the motto-

VN Store

Back