Listen to Kellie!

Wow. It seems I’ve touched a nerve. I wasn’t lurking and I didn’t “sit behind you.” You sat right in front of me. You had posted a pic of yourself on here once and I immediately knew who you were. I am very observant... and yeah maybe a little weird. 😆

A lot weird

this isn't good for Jordan and her family
It isn't good for the team
and it isn't good for you

Your credibility is shot

Some nut says a friend told a friend who said to my friend's brother and this site falls for it

I learned today that Coach J has messaged Jordan’s mom wanting to work with Jordan. She contacted a mutual friend wanting to know who the heck he was and why was he messaging her. She has been informed.

Whoa guys.....I just stumbled on this Thread.

Not sure why you guys are attacking Coach, but this feels very wrong....If he is advertising his services, so what....He's a promoter of his services...Nothing wrong with that. If someone does not want his services, he will back off...He's not some kind of psychopath...

I've hoped someone from UT would contact him and give the guy a chance to tell his story, it's a really good story....He knows basketball, and although I don't always agree with everything he says, he's entitled to express his opinions.

Losing can have a negative effect, but this Thread has turned way beyond negative....

Can you believe this character GT?

Exactly... (And damn it, I tried so hard not to break it, but he kept saying I sat behind him, which just wasn’t the case...)
Props to you for responding to crazy. Entertaining to read...kinda...but hot damn I think I'm gonna watch that one from a distance 😂

Reactions: T_Vol376

VN Store

Back