List of Tennessee top 100 NIL deals

No surprise as football dominates Lady Vols basketball. NIL program seems very weak when compared to LSU as Angel's deal is over 1.4 million and center recruit over 800K. Lady vols top is 90K and Key next at 28K.
With that big difference in NIL budgets , Lady Vols are at a big disadvantage. Kellie cannot make up that difference unless we step forward and help the Lady Vols.

No surprise as football dominates Lady Vols basketball. NIL program seems very weak when compared to LSU as Angel's deal is over 1.4 million and center recruit over 800K. Lady vols top is 90K and Key next at 28K.
With that big difference in NIL budgets , Lady Vols are at a big disadvantage. Kellie cannot make up that difference unless we step forward and help the Lady Vols.
It’s just based on their valuation. Nil deals aren’t actually reported on. If any of these numbers are correct it’s just coincidence

What's interesting is that there is almost zero correlation between NIL value and social media followers...which isn't the case for some of the high profile female athletes at other schools (Angel Reese, Olivia Dunn, Haley Cavinder, Paige Bueckers, etc.)

Reactions: lfvol
Kea just 90k while Reese makes more than all TN

Last edited:
That is just one of her many NIL deals think last I heard she already had about nine.
Around 100K including the Benz deal seems about right to me. Some of Rickea's stuff seems pretty small, like CheezIt, Starry, Zips Car Wash, just kind of a one off tik tok video and not much else. Seems to have had a few that carried over from pre LV days, don't know if they're still in effect. I think there's a couple of organizations in Michigan who back her as well.

Rickea is a hard worker on the small dollar stuff the Boost Her Club does which indicates to me she's not rolling in dough. Maybe part of her contract deal, could also be (and she has said as much) partially in appreciation to Terri for putting together the Mercedes deal and helping her stay. Also, just her presence gets a bigger crowd to those events for "the others".

Ditto for TK, the distant second place LV earner. She's also a constant at the Booster Club events, which are apparently the biggest way for "the others" to earn a buck. I'm so glad and grateful for the hard work Terri and OMD put in with these events. Not only does it give Jill, Karo, Sara, etc. a gig, it builds up alot of community goodwill and support. Lots of excited kids at the meet n greet I attended.

All that goodness aside, I'm afraid our NIL problems go way beyond anything our nickels and dimes to the Boost Her club can fix. It's the big deal donors we're lacking. In a way the resugence of the football team has hurt; all the big guys want to help buy the next quarterback. Other big guys are repulsed by the whole idea of player buying and won't participate. Not enough Furrows out there willing to support women's sports thru NIL. Don't know what Kim and Dawn offered, gave, or threatened but apparently it's worked for them in equally or even more conservative places. Obviously, the LVs are falling behind.

When you look at those numbers, it is actually sickening that a quarterback who's never played a down is getting millions. Think of the good that money could do in the actual world. OTOH, it is their name, likeness, and image and this is capitalism so get it while you can. Hard problem with crappy to no rules.

The on3 NIL valuation is just that and evaluation not necessarily actual money they get.

So this bogus ON3 NIL list has Brian Marer on it who has been at Stephen F Austin He last started a game at UT in 2019 as a Freshman. He has just attempted 4 passes since leaving UT. BUT have him listed at 90 thousand NIL Valuation just ahead of Rikea yeah as Barnum Bailey the Circus Guru said Quote “There’s a Sucker born every minute “. It’s essentially why Ads & commercials work.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Around 100K including the Benz deal seems about right to me. Some of Rickea's stuff seems pretty small, like CheezIt, Starry, Zips Car Wash, just kind of a one off tik tok video and not much else. Seems to have had a few that carried over from pre LV days, don't know if they're still in effect. I think there's a couple of organizations in Michigan who back her as well.

Rickea is a hard worker on the small dollar stuff the Boost Her Club does which indicates to me she's not rolling in dough. Maybe part of her contract deal, could also be (and she has said as much) partially in appreciation to Terri for putting together the Mercedes deal and helping her stay. Also, just her presence gets a bigger crowd to those events for "the others".

Ditto for TK, the distant second place LV earner. She's also a constant at the Booster Club events, which are apparently the biggest way for "the others" to earn a buck. I'm so glad and grateful for the hard work Terri and OMD put in with these events. Not only does it give Jill, Karo, Sara, etc. a gig, it builds up alot of community goodwill and support. Lots of excited kids at the meet n greet I attended.

All that goodness aside, I'm afraid our NIL problems go way beyond anything our nickels and dimes to the Boost Her club can fix. It's the big deal donors we're lacking. In a way the resugence of the football team has hurt; all the big guys want to help buy the next quarterback. Other big guys are repulsed by the whole idea of player buying and won't participate. Not enough Furrows out there willing to support women's sports thru NIL. Don't know what Kim and Dawn offered, gave, or threatened but apparently it's worked for them in equally or even more conservative places. Obviously, the LVs are falling behind.

When you look at those numbers, it is actually sickening that a quarterback who's never played a down is getting millions. Think of the good that money could do in the actual world. OTOH, it is their name, likeness, and image and this is capitalism so get it while you can. Hard problem with crappy to no rules.
I hope Rickea and Tamari are paid incentives to their NIL for boosting crowds so the "others" can earn a buck. If it is their presence that is boosting the crowd, they should be earning the High dollars, not the others riding their coattails. I hope whoever is advising Rickea & Tamari make them fully aware of how "valuable" their image is for boosting crowds and they are compensated for it appropriately.

VN Store

Back