Lindsey Nelson Stadium,

That’s a pretty big change from this tweet, and takes away the new dorm that’s to sit on top of a larger baseball indoor practice facility planned for just behind right field:

Yes, it is. I was hoping someone here would know what's what. I'm getting confused.

Reactions: AllVolinGA
Yes, it is. I was hoping someone here would know what's what. I'm getting confused.
For the nominal amount of time I’m on Twitter, that Callum’s account has some good stuff. But this LNS post, IMO, isn’t real.

You probably haven’t seen it in person, but the current construction going on has new seats going in down the first base side, angled in towards the plane field. The thing he posted has the seats angled out away from the playing field. Also, that image he posted has buildings sitting on top of the football outdoor practice field as well as on top of Todd Helton Drive and probably the railroad tracks Preacherman mentioned.

But, it’s UT athletics, so things are subject to change 🙂

Reactions: txbo and chuckiepoo
For the nominal amount of time I’m on Twitter, that Callum’s account has some good stuff. But this LNS post, IMO, isn’t real.

You probably haven’t seen it in person, but the current construction going on has new seats going in down the first base side, angled in towards the plane field. The thing he posted has the seats angled out away from the playing field. Also, that image he posted has buildings sitting on top of the football outdoor practice field as well as on top of Todd Helton Drive and probably the railroad tracks Preacherman mentioned.

But, it’s UT athletics, so things are subject to change 🙂
Artist Rendition’d ! 🤙

Reactions: @1RBFjr
Per Knoxville News-Sentinel, the plan for the dorm at LNS has been tabled as they have opted for a massive 1000 bed facility at intersection of Lake Loudon and Volunteer Blvd

University of Tennessee's much-needed dorms move ahead, with one big change to the plan

Infrastructure costs were too much. This kindla simplifies renovations

Per Knoxville News-Sentinel, the plan for the dorm at LNS has been tabled as they have opted for a massive 1000 bed facility at intersection of Lake Loudon and Volunteer Blvd

University of Tennessee's much-needed dorms move ahead, with one big change to the plan

Infrastructure costs were too much. This kindla simplifies renovations
I see the article says that it won’t affect the baseball indoor practice facility; I’m taking that as it’s still going to be built, so that’s good. I wonder if that will alter (for good or bad) what otherwise was going to be built- this is pure speculation on my part. With no dorm on top of it, it can be built faster, but will it lose any of the right field features in the original plan?

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I see the article says that it won’t affect the baseball indoor practice facility; I’m taking that as it’s still going to be built, so that’s good. I wonder if that will alter (for good or bad) what otherwise was going to be built- this is pure speculation on my part. With no dorm on top of it, it can be built faster, but will it lose any of the right field features in the original plan?
that artwork that was produced in regard to the dorm looked amazing. That is a pretty big bummer.UTK-6.jpgUTK-7.jpgUTK-8.jpg

Last edited:
The only one who knows what the re-vamped stadium looks like is txbo and he has been sworn to secrecy since he took the position with the baseball team as the bunting instructor.
LOL. It's the easiest job in college baseball. When it's time to signal the batter, I stand with my hands in my pockets and watch them swing for the fences.

VN Store

Back