Lindsey Nelson Stadium,

That's funny. They are doubling and then again next year. It costs money to go vertical.
Yeah I saw season tickets doubled. I’m more so thinking secondary market prices. I live in South Carolina, so being a season ticket holder doesn’t make much sense for me. But I like to go to about 5 series a year, and paying $200+ a ticket at times last season was brutal. I hope more seats pushes the SEC series prices downward a bit.

I'm guessing if we have success prices will continue to rise because people will want more for their tickets since they are paying more. I also do not see that many true seats being added but mostly luxury seats which very few will put up for sale. They will just leave them open rather than sell them. I hope it works out but I just don't see it. I think the more they look at who is selling tickets it will hurt also as has been discussed on the other thread because people will be afraid to sell their tickets on the secondary markets for fear they lose their tickets.

I'm guessing if we have success prices will continue to rise because people will want more for their tickets since they are paying more. I also do not see that many true seats being added but mostly luxury seats which very few will put up for sale. They will just leave them open rather than sell them. I hope it works out but I just don't see it. I think the more they look at who is selling tickets it will hurt also as has been discussed on the other thread because people will be afraid to sell their tickets on the secondary markets for fear they lose their tickets.
Having a good team is a double edge sword when it comes to ticket price and availability.

I still think we should stack some trailer homes beyond the outfield wall, put observation decks on them, get a local dealer to supply the homes and NIL deals, and call it the trailer park. Standing room only, first come, first serve. Have hot dog stands, beverages, etc. inside the trailers.

Our rivals already refer to us as trailer trash and hillbillies anyway. Embrace it.

Praying this leads to cheaper ticket prices this season

Best advice...put your money in a good set of carhartts and shoot for the early season and early conference series if the weather is cold and/or rainy.

Lotta people buy the tickets for April and May, but get pretty squeamish when its still in the 40s.

Yeah I saw season tickets doubled. I’m more so thinking secondary market prices. I live in South Carolina, so being a season ticket holder doesn’t make much sense for me. But I like to go to about 5 series a year, and paying $200+ a ticket at times last season was brutal. I hope more seats pushes the SEC series prices downward a bit.

The only way that happens is if the product on the field diminishes.

Stay elite and they will only get more expensive regardless of # available. Is actually a very good "problem" to have. There is definitely a cost associated with being competitive.

With that being said, I understand that it stinks. Heck, I live an hour away and can't afford to take my baseball obsessed 8 and 15 year olds to a weekend series. Is what it is.

That is so funny. You must be talking about when greasemachine comes and stands with us. I will say when my son Kevin and Stephen are there it is a little intimidating but not very much.

VN Store

Back