Let's talk about Jalen Hurd - Eddie George is.

Very impressed with the maturity that he has shown. Just acts like he knows exactly what to do out there every time and hustles all the way to the whistle. I think we landed a big fish this time.

Reactions: 1 person
Very impressed with the maturity that he has shown. Just acts like he knows exactly what to do out there every time and hustles all the way to the whistle. I think we landed a big fish this time.

Hurd doesn't know it yet but he is a man amongst children out there. Just wait until he figures it out. Opposing LB's, DB's, and Safeties are gonna be like....

gXcnNye.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
High praise indeed! And everything I've seen on this kid says he's grounded enough not to let this go to his head in a negative way...but constructively use it as further motivation. Good for him (AND us!)

Reactions: 2 people
I look for him to have a huge game soon. I mean stunning somebody and helping us get a big win.

I look for him to have a huge game soon. I mean stunning somebody and helping us get a big win.

It will happen this season imo. Jalen has the potential to be talked about in the future as one of the greats to ever wear the uniform. I just hope he lives up to that potential and I think he will.

Agreed.
I am still impressed with his postgame interview where with each question about his personal accomplishments, he redirects to the team. Impressive young man imo and easily one of my favorites.

Reactions: 1 person
It is hard for an offensive lineman to pull and seal an end from their back looking up. The OU front 7 owned the line of scrimmage last night, pure and simple. I think our young line did a lot of growing up last night that will payoff this season.

you don't pull on a toss sweep....unless its the slowest developing toss sweep in history...

Gotta get this O line up to speed. We have a solid one two punch with Hurd and Lane if we can find a way to open holes. But yes, Eddie gets it!

VN Store

Back