Let's Reciprocate the Love to Hendon By Not Doing This...

I hope we're all psyched about Hendon's decision to return next year. Since taking the reigns as QB1, he is executing Heupel's offense well and has made Tennessee football exciting (finally).

Reading his Twitter feed and seeing what he stands for, his upcoming book (Scripture for Athletes), his humble demeanor, the love he has for his family both biological and Tennessee...

...as an appreciative fan base can we knock it off with the "Hooker" jokes. I get it, they are usually funny, and to many harmless. But who knows, maybe not to Hendon. He doesn't want to visit the local children's hospital and have some kid ask him why "my dad says he loves hookers."

Whether you're a Christian, an atheist, a frequent visitor to your local red-light district - doesn't matter. Let's support this young man for what he stands for and keep it clean (at least when referencing his name).

Apologies for being the fun-sponge. I want to stand up and support him in every way possible. With that, Let's go W some FA!

it’s nice to have a QB that eschews the character that makes not only the team, but, makes others around him, want to be better individual’s. A Rare Find indeed!
Thank You,
Hendon Hooker
Go Vols

We are a fan base made of stupid. Like many others. Just stop caring about this stuff. You are worried about this and probably oblivious to how much money we will lose going to this bowl.
I'm not worried about Hooker but I'm oblivious. How much will we lose going to the bowl?

OP, great post.
I don't recall making and snide remarks along the way but, from now on I'll just use "Hendon" if I want to comment.

Dammit. I’ve ordered his book for my kids. I’m buying a #5 jersey, but you’re not going to stop me from campaigning to name a street Hooker’s Alley after he wins the Heisman next year.

Reactions: MemphisVol77

VN Store

Back