Let's Reciprocate the Love to Hendon By Not Doing This...

casual-observer

Pantone 151C
I hope we're all psyched about Hendon's decision to return next year. Since taking the reigns as QB1, he is executing Heupel's offense well and has made Tennessee football exciting (finally).

Reading his Twitter feed and seeing what he stands for, his upcoming book (Scripture for Athletes), his humble demeanor, the love he has for his family both biological and Tennessee...

...as an appreciative fan base can we knock it off with the "Hooker" jokes. I get it, they are usually funny, and to many harmless. But who knows, maybe not to Hendon. He doesn't want to visit the local children's hospital and have some kid ask him why "my dad says he loves hookers."

Whether you're a Christian, an atheist, a frequent visitor to your local red-light district - doesn't matter. Let's support this young man for what he stands for and keep it clean (at least when referencing his name).

Apologies for being the fun-sponge. I want to stand up and support him in every way possible. With that, Let's go W some FA!

Last edited:
I hope we're all psyched about Hendon's decision to return next year. Since taking the reigns as QB1, he is executing Heupel's office well and has made Tennessee football exciting (finally).

Reading his Twitter feed and seeing what he stands for, his upcoming book (Scripture for Athletes), his humble demeanor, the love he has for his family both biological and Tennessee...

...as an appreciative fan base can we knock it off with the "Hooker" jokes. I get it, they are usually funny, and to many harmless. But who knows, maybe not to Hendon. He doesn't want to visit the local children's hospital and have some kid ask him why "my dad says he loves hookers."

Whether you're a Christian, an atheist, a frequent visitor to your local red-light district - doesn't matter. Let's support this young man for what he stands for and keep it clean (at least when referencing his name).

Apologies for being the fun-sponge. I want to stand up and support him in every way possible. With that, Let's go W some FA!
100% agree.

Can't disagree about the hooker joking stuff, don't like them myself. Then again, I pretty much ignore them while remaining unapologetically guilty of referring to Hendon as Captain Hook. Cause I think he's, uh, chivalrously bad news for Vols opponents.

He's back, the man with the hook
Back again, the king of the Vol Navy
We jump into the playbook
You don't wanna miss the upcoming adventure

As a special offer for today
I'll tell you what he'll do
All those who sign without delay
Will get a free tattoo
Why, it's like money in the bank
C'mon, join up, and I'll be frank:
Unless you do, you'll walk the loser plank
The choice is up to you!
There's barrels of fun enough for everyone.
And you'll get victory treasures by the ton
So come and sign the commitment book
Join up with Captain Hook!

The Hooker jokes are not funny and I ignore them, the "hey, come on guys" threads I do find humorous. I also find it funny that someone believes that Hendon Hooker checks out volnation.com and further more gets offended by jokes regarding his last name. I mean, there isn't even an app in the App Store for Volnation. You really think college kids are going to use a browser? Talk about out of touch...

Just be glad Hooker's name isn't Fun-sponge.

iu

Reactions: Vol8188
I hope we're all psyched about Hendon's decision to return next year. Since taking the reigns as QB1, he is executing Heupel's office well and has made Tennessee football exciting (finally).

Why would Hooker execute Heupel’s office?

Not sure why a kids dads love of hookers would be any of Hendons concern. In fact, I'd be more concerned with why the kid in a children's hospital knows about his fathers hooker addiction.

I agree. Sometimes I think this board is made up of mostly teenagers. A hooker joke here and there is fine, but it's just constant. It's getting old.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
If Bryce Young (Alabama's QB) had $1 Million in NIL deals before the season started last year. We can do our part to support what ever Hendon does to put some money in his pocket.

I would image he'll be giving speeches at benefits for a few grand a pop this summer.

Reactions: volfans1

Amen and amen.

VN Store

Back