Let’s start the Florida mockery early

Only two months till Gators come to town. Post your favorite Florida man (or woman) stories here.
Let me kick off the festivities
A man accused of β€œdriving erratically” by his neighbors responded to the criticism by driving into one neighbor’s home β€” which prompted the homeowner to shoot at him, according to the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office in Florida.

Read more at: https://www.bellinghamherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article263720608.html#storylink=cpy
Sure, why not? We get beat by them almost every year. Even when their head coaches are awful and dead men walking.

Only two months till Gators come to town. Post your favorite Florida man (or woman) stories here.
Let me kick off the festivities
A man accused of β€œdriving erratically” by his neighbors responded to the criticism by driving into one neighbor’s home β€” which prompted the homeowner to shoot at him, according to the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office in Florida.

Read more at: https://www.bellinghamherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article263720608.html#storylink=cpy
21462546_1648976711811169_347818694883087303_n.jpg

What do Florida fans call their campus police? Investi-gators.

What do they call their GPS? Navi-gators.

When they go bowling, they call themselves alley-gators.

Florida fans who work at Subway like to call themselves deli-gators.

A Florida fan who farms is an irri-gator.

What looks like half an alligator? The other half.

Why are alligators long and green? Because if they were short and green, they'd be leprechauns.

What's the difference between a porcupine and The Swamp? The porcupine has a lot of pricks on the outside.

Go Vols! :)

images

We can say what we want about Butch Jones, and I agree but the fact is.....When is the last time you saw a UT team get behind UF 21-3, then come back and score 35 straight points to beat UF 38-21?:eek:

Given how they've flat out owned us for seemingly forever, I'm not inclined to mock or talk trash to UF....or any other opponent for that matter. I'd like to see my alma mater have pride and win with class. Respect the opponent and their fans. Call me old fashioned I guess.

Reactions: vettefool
Given how they've flat out owned us for seemingly forever, I'm not inclined to mock or talk trash to UF....or any other opponent for that matter. I'd like to see my alma mater have pride and win with class. Respect the opponent and their fans. Call me old fashioned I guess.

Could sit here and curse them until my high BP causes a stroke but I'm not going to do it. They currently own us and it's nobodies fault but our own. We've tried everything using 6 coaches since 2004 and our record is 1-16 against them. Many times we have had the better team and still lost. What is the answer, I do not know. What I do know is this thing isn't going to turn around until we finally beat them. I'm hoping that much needed win comes on Sept 24 then we can worry about extending it in 2023.

The picture is so awesome because it’s simple, to the point and it paints an amazing picture of who they are and what they like. Jethro here sells live bait in Clay County, but it’s really a cover for his weed business. He loves Bud Light, huntin, fast 5.0’s, faster women and most of all his Florida Gators. There is also a baby boy due by this girl (insert white trash name) .
He strikes me as the kind of dude whose friends and relatives around the same age as him tell people β€œhe’s not a bad guy, he’s just stupid” on a regular basis. I am genuinely concerned for this couple and their child. Hell, I’m concerned for the photographer even.

Last edited:
Nothing but nothing is worse then Jacksonville and the people in it. My vote for worst people in the south. I grew up in Florida and had herd or read stores from Georgia fans about them but I went to work for some people from there. The boss and 80% of his friends were the the worst of what redneck is. I mean the worst. I made it a month before I just packed my bags right in a tournament and left. I'm sure some tennessee fan can say yeah we got a part of tennesee like that too. It's an ugly city with nothing people that want to visit Florida in or around it.
Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach is an absolutely darling town to the northeast of Jacksonville, but yeah. Jax itself don’t have too much going for it for a city that size

Reactions: HalfullVol
I had an office in Jax for several years. It is a depressing place. I spent so much time there I ended up renting an apartment in Ponte Vedra.

VN Store

Back