Les Miles Thread

Plenty of 30 something year olds are interested in rich famous 60 something year old men

Heck, I'm not rich or famous and I get hit on by younger women all the time.

And it's not daddy issues. Many men of the younger generations don't know how to treat a woman. They ignore them and play video games, can't keep a job, or just act like they are stuck in perpetual puberty.

Not saying that these girls were welcoming these advances from Les, but it's not unheard of.

Personally I think he's a creep and tried to force something that wasn't mutually agreed upon.

If I was gonna guess I would guess the same thing. Somebody called HR and called him a creep.

Where would Bobby Petrino fall? Or is there an alternative "Had sex with a hot young chick, but crashed a motorcycle with her and got caught" category?
Petrino's firing had nothing to do with the wreck or affair. He got fired because he gave her a large cash "Christmas gift" with University money and gave her preferential treatment when he hired her (he gave her some BS job in the athletic department without going through the normal hiring process). That violated all sorts of University hiring policies and opened them up to lawsuits. He was in deep doo doo even if he wasn't having the affair.

If he was in a motorcycle wreck with a random girl he met at the bar, I bet he's not fired. They probably still could have canned him based on a violation of a morals clause in his contract, but Arky was good at the time (they were coming off back to back double digit win seasons) and they likely would have given him a pass.

VN Store

Back