Les Miles Thread

2.jpg
Who's the dude standing next to les

Last edited:
Reactions: IndyVol46
He wasn't diddling little boys in the showers. People and our mods need a sense of perspective.

What's the difference? He's a 60 some years old man in a position of power and authority preying on young 18, 19 and 20 something women. The fact he's not a queer preying on little boys doesn't make it ok. Would you want your daughter (if you have one) around a predator like that?

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
What's the difference? He's a middle aged man in a position of power and authority preying on young 18, 19 and 20 something women. The fact he's not a queer preying on little boys doesn't make it ok. Would you want your late teenage or 20 something daughter (if you have one) around a predator like that?
And if they were of age it doesnt magically mean they want it or like it.

Lsu is and has been the slimiest program in this conference for decades. But it appears they are untouchable. And people complain about Bama. :rolleyes:

Reactions: IndyVol46
What's the difference? He's a 60 some years old man in a position of power and authority preying on young 18, 19 and 20 something women. The fact he's not a queer preying on little boys doesn't make it ok. Would you want your daughter (if you have one) around a predator like that?

I have an adult daughter who got hit on by creeps during her high school, university years and continues to get hit on by creeps in her day to day acitvities. She tells me my ten year old granddaughter when outside has teenage boy creeps stop in their cars to chat her up and she breaks that up quickly. What she didn't do was consent to spend quality time with the creeps who hit on her, especially old grand fatherly types. Les has not been accused of rape, you know like the guys at Penn State did to the boys there. Get freakin' real, it's apples and oranges.

Reactions: walkenvol

VN Store

Back