Les Miles thread (merged)

Les IS entertaining; But Can't put a sentence together. That doesn't bode well for someone in charge of all that. LSU fired Miles for a reason. He is losing it.

You’d have to be a damn fool to take Dan Mullen over Les Miles.

If Miles doesn’t get picked up by someone, it’s because he doesn’t want to coach anymore.

Reactions: 2 people
You’d have to be a damn fool to take Dan Mullen over Les Miles.

If Miles doesn’t get picked up by someone, it’s because he doesn’t want to coach anymore.

Well, technically he has to seek employment.

I would be very surprised, if a power school picked him up as a head coach.... but desperation might set in soon as coaches generally are not able to move from the bigger conferences in today's world.

Well, technically he has to seek employment.

I would be very surprised, if a power school picked him up as a head coach.... but desperation might set in soon as coaches generally are not able to move from the bigger conferences in today's world.

You mean they generally choose not to move, right?

Les feels your pain! Les can help! Call Les now! Operators are standing by! There is a plane idling on the tarmac. Make the call.

Reactions: 1 person
You mean they generally choose not to move, right?

Hmm, the contracts and buyouts make coaches moves for current coaches to move as less likely. Sometimes there is no real choice absent someone throwing money out the window, generally speaking.

More qualified than Schiano, arguably more qualified than Mullen, definitely more qualified than Brohm

No to both. Who cares about les, we just fired a coach for being stubborn in his ways. Why hire another. Personally, I can't pick one over the other

VN fans have no say in who is hired. So, it does not matter who you or any other fan would take.

I disagree .

We have a say due to we pay their salaries .

The wrong hire and they lose a crap ton of money in sales, tickets , donations , etc.

How many other candidates are we looking at that have a National Championship on their resume? He may be stubborn, but he knows how to win.

VN Store

Back