Least Likeable CBB Players by School

Completely surprised by this....I remember seeing him in a picture on Twitter after a game in the NCAA tournament, he went straight to a bar and was doing shots during the afternoon. It wasn’t like some small bar, it was in a town like an Indy at a big bar close to the stadium with a million people and he was throwing down. That guy dgaf.

This is wild Marshall played ball in Iraq and Qatar. Not only did he do that , he left the Kings G -League team to play in Iraq . After all of that, is sounds like he’s calmed down . I guess deciding not to go out after a game in Fallujah might calm your ass down a little bit.

From Iraq to Dallas, NCAA Bad Boy Marshall Henderson Still Chasing Hoops Dream

Very interesting article. THe dude played in the "Naft Al-Janoob of the Iraqi Division I Basketball League." Talk about some wasted talent.

Very interesting article. THe dude played in the "Naft Al-Janoob of the Iraqi Division I Basketball League." Talk about some wasted talent.
He’s seriously lucky that he wasn’t taken. No way I would’ve thought about going to Iraq as a semi well known athlete and travel around with basically an A League ball team.

Reactions: Plecoptera
Florida:
Joakim Noah
Matt Walsh

Duke:
Christian Laettner
Grayson Allen

Kentucky:
Rex Chapman
Rajon Rondo

Tennessee:
Ron Slay
Tony Harris

Ole Miss:
Marshall Henderson
Marshall Henderson

UNC:
Rashad McCants
Roy Williams (wasn’t alive when he played but pretty sure I would have hated him)
Always hated me some Bpbby Hurley and Ron Mercer

Reactions: Godfatha
That's cool to be paid to play basketball professionally, but if my only option was the Iraqi league I think I'd be sending my resume in for a bookkeeping position or something.

Florida:
Joakim Noah
Matt Walsh

Duke:
Christian Laettner
Grayson Allen

Kentucky:
Rex Chapman
Rajon Rondo

Tennessee:
Ron Slay
Tony Harris

Ole Miss:
Marshall Henderson
Marshall Henderson

UNC:
Rashad McCants
Roy Williams (wasn’t alive when he played but pretty sure I would have hated him)

I love Noah and Laettner.

I don't really hate villains. I mostly just hate guys that are overrated.

How did I leave out Latrell Sprewell at Alabama?
Or
Melvin Turpin UK
Barry Goheen Vandy

Reactions: StarRaider
Who do you think is the most overrated CBB player of all time?

I don't know that I have a good answer for that. A guy that's representative of the type I hate is John Wall. He was on such a good team* and he was SEC POY/AA because he was quarterbacking but he didn't shoot that great and he was averaging a whopping 4 turnovers per game. When they ran into a good team in the tourney, he had 5 turnovers and shot really poorly and what do you know? They lost.

*8 future NBA players

Last edited:

VN Store

Back