Least Likeable CBB Players by School

I was at the "Tennis Ball" game vs Vanderbilt in '89. A good friend of mine knows who threw the ball.......but says he will never say who it was. Cost Vandy the SEC Championship that year.

I was working at Champs Sports in the Oaks Mall, listening on the radio.

Clifford Lett went off in OT if memory serves.

Reactions: peaygolf
My all time least favorite college player is Bobby Hurley. He probably gets a break in threads like this because most fans hated his teammate Laettner even more... but Hurley was a little snot who argued every call.

Back in my day we couldn’t stand:

Kentucky: Truman Claytor and Jay Shidler

LSU: Dale Brown (yes I know not a player, but we really didn’t like him)

Florida:
Joakim Noah
Matt Walsh

Duke:
Christian Laettner
Grayson Allen

Kentucky:
Rex Chapman
Rajon Rondo

Tennessee:
Ron Slay
Tony Harris

Ole Miss:
Marshall Henderson
Marshall Henderson

UNC:
Rashad McCants
Roy Williams (wasn’t alive when he played but pretty sure I would have hated him)
Solid list but why is Ron Slay on it? Matt Walsh was a fuggin SOB. Couldn’t stand that guy.

Reactions: StarRaider
Didnt like Kelly Tripuka ( ND) - Patrick Ewing - Mike Gminski- John Pinone (Villanova) Charles Barkley - Sean May (UNC) John Bagley (Boston College)

Wake Forest ——Insert name of 7 footer foreign white guy who was a dirty player post Tim Duncan for about 12 years.

Florida

390px-Florida_topographic_map-en.svg.png

I remember the tennis ball game at Vandy.

It was legendary before Billy came in and took us to another level.

That ‘89 team won our first SEC title. There was a celebration at The Swamp, and everyone brought tennis balls to throw at Dwayne. Good times indeed.

Wake Forest ——Insert name of 7 footer foreign white guy who was a dirty player post Tim Duncan for about 12 years.
Chris Paul had quite a rep at Wake for being dirty. That’s been totally forgotten though. He’s pretty dirty throughout his career actually, but it’s largely ignored.

That ‘89 team won our first SEC title. There was a celebration at The Swamp, and everyone brought tennis balls to throw at Dwayne. Good times indeed.
My aunt was a Vandy season ticket holder back then.

Chris Paul had quite a rep at Wake for being dirty. That’s been totally forgotten though. He’s pretty dirty throughout his career actually, but it’s largely ignored.
I actually thought about that as I was typing. People give Grayson Allen crap all the time because of the tripping stuff. Chris Paul purposely hit multiple guys in the nuts at Wake and even in the pros. Not quite as fun to make fun of Chris Paul though.

Reactions: volfanbill

LSU fans threw tennis balls at him down in Baton Rouge that year too. Why would a 7'2" guy need a tennis racket to beat somebody up? Kinda weird.

A few off the top of my head.

Alabama
John Petty
Ron Grizzard

LSU
Tyrus Thomas

UF
Matt Walsh
Teddy Dupay
Matt Bonner (That Ginger Bish!)

Vanderbilt
Jermaine Beal & (I know not a player Kevin Stallings)

UK
Keith Bogans

Arkansas
Stephen Hill
Joe Kleine

UGA
Jarvis Hayes

Vols
Buzz Peterson

Reactions: StarRaider
I actually thought about that as I was typing. People give Grayson Allen crap all the time because of the tripping stuff. Chris Paul purposely hit multiple guys in the nuts at Wake and even in the pros. Not quite as fun to make fun of Chris Paul though.
low hanging fruit:
Does State Farm cover hits to my man parts by their spokesperson?

VN Store

Back