Latest update on Josh Heupel's status

Y’all, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that tweet is not him saying he’s staying. He posts that exact tweet every time we get a commitment. Obviously it’s still highly unlikely that he’s going to leave though.

Y’all, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that tweet is not him saying he’s staying. He posts that exact tweet every time we get a commitment. Obviously it’s still highly unlikely that he’s going to leave though.

If there was any truth to him leaving, he wouldn't be getting any commitments right now. Recruits and players aren't stupid and they read social media, especially with his ties to OU. If we start seeing commitments flip and integral players enter the portal then there will be something to worry about

If there was any truth to him leaving, he wouldn't be getting any commitments right now. Recruits and players aren't stupid and they read social media, especially with his ties to OU. If we start seeing commitments flip and integral players enter the portal then there will be something to worry about
Agreed, but I just wanted to point out that the tweet itself didn’t really mean what some thought

The recruit was 3 star!

VN Store

Back