Latest update on Josh Heupel's status

I’m sure that sounded funnier in your head

I refresh the page every minute:

ce3b5e3f-c4c0-4ce8-a2aa-cf13f7805481_text.gif

CJH is laughing all the way to the bank. He has the keys to a new mid engine corvette that is getting hopped up as we speak. Why the He!! would he return to OU in dumpster fire mode? He may go back one day, but I imagine that would be Johnny Majors style. After you won a Natty. The Tennessee Football program will be a great beneficiary of this coaching chaos. ITS GREAT TO BE A TENNNESSEE VOLUNTEER!!!!

Reactions: BigDave and OllVol
Not that I think he’s going anywhere, but if I were betting, I’d say that tweet had more to do with the commitment we got today. I think he always does that after a commit

Reactions: BigDave and BP4Prez
Not that I think he’s going anywhere, but if I were betting, I’d say that tweet had more to do with the commitment we got today. I think he always does that after a commit

I don't think he makes that tweet if he is considering going somewhere else.

Reactions: usagary
Ultimate revenge.... Heupel tells oklahoma he'll take the job.. Holds out , holds out, and then at the press conference...Says I've changed my mind. That way all the other schools will have settled for less...that would be cool..Telling OU to to cram it !

Oklahoma fired Hype when he was the OC under Stoops so why in the hell would they hire him to be the Head coach 🤔 Some of you guys really need to think before you react.

VN Store

Back