Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

They assume the vaccine is 90% effective like most studies are saying so yes.
So there are 10% of those that claim to have been vaccinated that have no antibodies and are therefore possible asymptomatic carriers of the most deadly disease this side of the common cold.

To which I say... LOL

You're comparing the police murdering citizens to citizens murdering citizens.
And you make the jump from 'one cop' to 'all cops'. But you are right, it's no big deal that black people kill each other at a rate approaching 2/day in Chicago alone.. Nothing at all to be concerned or care about.

And I am addressing the scam that is BLM. I hope you weren't stupid enough to give them money.

Wow. Do you not see the inherent contradiction between those two positions?

One is government can't tell businesses what to do.

The next is government can tell businesses what to do.

She explained to you so clearly that even I understood. What's your problem?

She never went on record and claimed that gov't could NEVER tell businesses what to do. She said it's a matter of where to draw that line. It's not an either or thing

Study Finds Face Masks Didn't Slow Spread Of Covid-19

I'm sure there will be more and more of these come out over the next year or two. This is a study from the University of Louisville that concludes that masks didn't help stop the spread of COVID. Mask usage was nothing more than a guess by the so called experts that provided nothing more than a false sense of security.

I'm sure there will be more and more of these come out over the next year or two. This is a study from the University of Louisville that concludes that masks didn't help stop the spread of COVID. Mask usage was nothing more than a guess by the so called experts that provided nothing more than a false sense of security.
But you have to trust the science.

And by science I mean some bureaucrat.

And by bureaucrat I mean someone with absolutely no data to back up their opinion.

And by opinion I mean completely unelected, not empowered to pass their opinion off as a federal mandate for the nation.

Trust the science!

Cut Fauci a break. He only had 50 years in the biz, he was caught off guard.

It's awkwardly hilarious that so many folks in here are just riding the edge of not wanting to be overtly racist, but they damn sure aren't afraid to grind up on its ass.

So they were butt hurt about Orangeman and just couldn't bring themselves to admitting that he might be right.

Scientists Admit Lab-Leak Hypothesis Was Valid Last Year - But Kept Quiet Because Of Trump | ZeroHedge

The lab in Wuhan needs to be torched ... and not by just any run of the mill conflagration. The kids who play with matches and worse there need to go up with the lab. Stupid is as stupid does, and playing with a human killing virus that didn't exist as such in nature is about as stupid as it gets - criminally stupid.

The lab in Wuhan needs to be torched ... and not by just any run of the mill conflagration. The kids who play with matches and worse there need to go up with the lab. Stupid is as stupid does, and playing with a human killing virus that didn't exist as such in nature is about as stupid as it gets - criminally stupid.
Be careful... your US govt may have a hand in helping create it, also.

Be careful... your US govt may have a hand in helping create it, also.

It wouldn't surprise me that US government agencies were at least involved in funding. The Chinese are a monkey see monkey do culture. They've stolen the technology to build some possible first rate military aircraft, but stumble over the intricacies of the engines to make them fly - stolen tech didn't teach them all the finer points. I've lost track of the number of medicines that contain carcinogens because of compounds sourced in China. Apparently when you have more second rate citizens than most of the rest of the world put together, life is too cheap to be bothered with any sense of care.

VN Store

Back