Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

From today's briefing:

Reporter: "The acting Navy Secretary submitted his resignation today. Why did that become necessary, and what roll did you have in it, sir?".

Trump: "Well, I had no roll in it. I, uhhmm I've heard... I don't know him, but I've heard he was a very good man."
*role

Reactions: vols40
For Biden to run an ad showing Trump's lies on this will cost billions and billions of dollars because it will last days just to run the video of him blatantly lying.

Reactions: Berry4Heisman14
What ? Do you have any idea the jet fuel they give these patients on vents to try and keep them alive and the side effects they have or could possibly have ? Maybe Dr ohio can explain that to you if you ask him . Ask NGV to list off some of these meds , the volume which they are given , and then you can look up their “ possible side effects “

So, "First, do no harm" isn't a thing anymore?

So, "First, do no harm" isn't a thing anymore?

Stew these people are on deaths doorstep , I think all this vent talk has somehow lessened what that means to be on one . A lot of these people are being completely paralyzed to save their energy and the vent is the only thing keeping them on this earth . Ok .. I’ll give you a very simple example that happens extremely often ... you go into cardiac arrest , they are wanting to do compressions on you but they know the odds of them breaking your ribs or even puncturing your lung is extremely high . Do you want them to do harm to you and go ahead with that CPR or nah ?

Since Trump's opinion on hydroxychloroquine clearly came from his own brain and had zero to do with evidence or consultation with doctors, can we all agree that he is a medical genius like The Good Doctor if it proves itself as en effective treatment?

Are you implying that he might be autistic?

Stew these people are on deaths doorstep , I think all this vent talk has somehow lessened what that means to be on one . A lot of these people are being completely paralyzed to save their energy and the vent is the only thing keeping them on this earth . Ok .. I’ll give you a very simple example that happens extremely often ... you go into cardiac arrest , they are wanting to do compressions on you but they know the odds of them breaking your ribs or even puncturing your lung is extremely high . Do you want them to do harm to you and go ahead with that CPR or nah ?
Good example. On a personal note, when my wife had to be put into a medically induced coma and intubated with a trach for 5.5 weeks a few years back, we knew there would be long-term issues. However, she would have died otherwise.

I guess that's the distinction and also the problem with this drug. If it were administered too early, it might do more damage than it would help. If it were administered too late, it might not help enough.

I suppose this is why the clinical studies are being performed, and why there is so much bad information about it's efficacy in their absence.

Reactions: BowlBrother85

VN Store

Back