Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

It's actually an industry where it makes complete sense. They literally can't work without traveling all the time and touching, sweating, and breathing on each other. The whole league would have covid-19 in a matter of 2 weeks. They've got 7 guys now that tested hot.

It doesnt. Young healthy people, this entire league, show to do great against this. Many have it and never show a sign.

Reactions: volfanjustin
It doesnt. Young healthy people, this entire league, show to do great against this. Many have it and never show a sign.

I think the league was right on with playing in front of empty crowds for now, but I think it should have been up to the players association to ban the actual games.

I swear I'm not saying this because it was shaping up to be the most evenly competitive postseason in 20 years. I swear it

The constant cash handouts will only work for so long. There will be a point of no return with this economy, and this will plunge the world into a depression.

All because of a virus that primarily affects 70+.
If you hand out money and people decide to save it then it's not going to work anyways. Same thing happened when W handed out the 500 to stimulate the economy.

My girlfriend is a NP and her practice is the dedicated testing center for a county here in TN. Had to tell my daughter she will be staying at her moms for a couple weeks to play it safe. They say it's a matter of time before they are exposed to it due to testing and don't want to risk her getting it at home. They had a boy showing all the symptoms yesterday and think he may have it... waiting on the results. She wants me to leave and stay at my parents as well but can't leave her hanging alone at home.

Come on in , the waters fine . I imagine my immune system looks like a version of Arnold Schwarzenegger as Conan . Lol

Is there any subject that you just aren't completely wrong and ignorant about?
I think most would agree that I am far more informed on this than you are.... and my answer is more reasonable. This IS a health concern that should be answered with appropriate measures. It is NOT a justification for the massive panic we've seen. In proportion to other diseases, it is serious but not to the degree being pushed.

As usual though... I point to relevant facts and use them in context and with reason. You cry foul because it isn't what you want to believe.

Stop getting your news from your aunt on Facebook.😂😂🤣🤣
Actually most of my information is either drawn from first hand sources or well referenced to first hand sources.

And you are still a fundamentally dishonest person.

Reactions: bullet20
Nope. Unless this is all really a ploy and power grab by the government (in which case I will 100% eat crow) then we've no reason to doubt the CDC. Their track record isn't as horrendous as other Gov orgs.
I’m staring to think this is being used as a power grab. They’re starting in the areas that are least likely to resist and getting the public eased into it. They keep talking about flattening the curve. That’s impossible unless we stay like this for over a year. In the mean time, the middle class loses most of its money and becomes entirely dependent on the government. Then it’s just the elite and they will be able to dictate whatever they want.

Not this time, Playa. Last time I fell for your sweet words, I woke up in a seedy hotel room, with a ball gag in my mouth and all my cash and credit cards missing. Ply your trade on inVoluntary.

You came out better than Louder.

Reactions: McDad
Italy does have the oldest average age in population than any country in Europe. They also live closely-knitted, right on top of each other. Think of New York City but in a country of about 60 million.
I just read some quotes from an Italian government report. Almost all of the Italian victims suffered from another serious health condition. The average victim's age in Italy... is 80.3.

Reactions: Jaws
Just because they're not gonna die doesn't mean they should contract and spread it.

I’m not so sure. Avoid at risk and caregivers, sure. But at this point for everybody else that is at lower (almost none) risk of death or serious complications, herd immunity might be the better route.

Just because they're not gonna die doesn't mean they should contract and spread it.
Denmark is actually taking this approach. They're quarantining older people while letting the younger folks roam free and develop an immunity to it (group immunity i think). They aren't shutting down their economy.

VN Store

Back