Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Time to shut down all travel to and from China.

True, but as useless at temperature screening is with this virus, that cat is out of the bag already. Now we just have to wait and see what the fallout will be from any infected travelers that passed the lame screening efforts.

I ate dirt, lived in multiple countries, drank out of green hoses, ate peanut butter, rode a bicycle and scratched my ass and picked my nose when I was a kid. I never get sick. I can't remember the last time I had a cold or a headache. Your immune system is a wonderful thing and if you never give it a chance to work it'll die on the job.

I ate dirt, lived in multiple countries, drank out of green hoses, ate peanut butter, rode a bicycle and scratched my ass and picked my nose when I was a kid. I never get sick. I can't remember the last time I had a cold or a headache. Your immune system is a wonderful thing and if you never give it a chance to work it'll die on the job.
I did all that plus eating a mud pie, and I rarely get sick either. Well, I didn't scratch your ass and pick your nose.

Edit: I just noticed that you also ate dirt, but I didn't live in other countries. We must be related.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

Grandkids sure give your immune system a chance to work.

VN Store

Back