Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Well, the symptoms of 2019-nCoV are like any other upper respiratory illness that's common. Probably people in your own neighborhood have "symptoms" of Wuhan Coronavirus but don't actually have the Wuhan Coronavirus.

Hopefully it's just something common.

That's incorrect. In some cases people are contracting pneumonia BEFORE showing any other symptoms such as fever or cough. This is like instant pneumonia for some people, and that's scary.

Reactions: DynaLo
When the Coronavirus starts affecting 401k accounts, we've reached peak dumb.
Moved everything I have to a low risk cash account. I can live with missing out on a couple hundred dollars in next 30 days. By then I figure we will have a good idea if the global economy is taking a hit. Rather be too early than too late

Reactions: ETV and AshG
Moved everything I have to a low risk cash account. I can live with missing out on a couple hundred dollars in next 30 days. By then I figure we will have a good idea if the global economy is taking a hit. Rather be too early than too late
If it goes down bc of this it will go back up when the crisis is over. Just ride it out.

Well, pt zero in US was how many days ago, then infected husband, add 14 days to see if the h2h shows any correlation to her flight or his contacts and that will basically tell us if this is pandemic.

Listening to that CDC teleconference the CDC is apparently going with an incubation period of 5.2 days. They are sticking with the narrative that the woman and her husband in Illinois are in their 60's and they both have underlying conditions and that seems to be the population with the most risk for complication with this virus. It was stated that the woman is doing very well, she is essentially in the hospital for quarantine purposes. It doesn't sound like she is receiving much treatment. They didn't expound on the husband but stated he was in "stable" condition.

Reactions: BennesseeVols

VN Store

Back