Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I did not even read the article he quoted but what I gathered from the articles you provided was at a minimum the Amish and Mennonites faired just as well as the rest of the country even though they changed absolutely nothing in the way they lived their lives. Just that simple fact should get your blood boiling. Let that sink in. In general the Amish did not social distance, the majority didn't get vaccinated, they didn't mask unless forced to......all of this and at a minimum they faired just as well as the rest of society. When you consider all of the people who got fired for refusing to take part in an experiment and you consider all of the small businesses who were forced to shut down. All this does is prove that we have a bunch of power hungry lunatics in control and we have way to many sheep who are willing to do whatever they are told to do.

They didn't fare quite as well. Typically, the average age of the population in heavily Amish counties is about 15% younger and with a slightly longer life expectancy than national averages (2019).

Even before factoring in those trends, those Amish counties saw larger than national average excess mortality rates in 2020 and 2021 (they saw 25% and 26% death rate increases compared to 2019 vs nationwide increaes of 18% and 21%). By 2022, death rate increases compared to 2019 pretty much approximated national average within a point or so.

Now, the 2022 results pretty much prove the point that COVID had mutated enough where vax didn't provide a noticeable benefit....

I did not even read the article he quoted but what I gathered from the articles you provided was at a minimum the Amish and Mennonites faired just as well as the rest of the country even though they changed absolutely nothing in the way they lived their lives. Just that simple fact should get your blood boiling. Let that sink in. In general the Amish did not social distance, the majority didn't get vaccinated, they didn't mask unless forced to......all of this and at a minimum they faired just as well as the rest of society. When you consider all of the people who got fired for refusing to take part in an experiment and you consider all of the small businesses who were forced to shut down. All this does is prove that we have a bunch of power hungry lunatics in control and we have way to many sheep who are willing to do whatever they are told to do.

The leftist filth’s hate and attacks on any thing religious know no bounds and is relentless. A simple google search of “Amish covid” results in all the leftist filth MSM articles you could ever read. You have to really look hard to find the truth beyond the usual MSM BS and lies.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
The leftist filth’s hate and attacks on any thing religious know no bounds and is relentless. A simple google search of “Amish covid” results in all the leftist filth MSM articles you could ever read. You have to really look hard to find the truth beyond the usual MSM BS and lies.

I have family members who know quite a few people in the Amish community. I know that initially it did hit them pretty hard but after the first wave it was pretty much back to life as usual. Our kids go to a fairly small Christian school and we pretty much treated this like the flu the entire time. As crazy as this sounds, if one of our kids gets sick they pile in bed with us.

They didn't fare quite as well. Typically, the average age of the population in heavily Amish counties is about 15% younger and with a slightly longer life expectancy than national averages (2019).

Even before factoring in those trends, those Amish counties saw larger than national average excess mortality rates in 2020 and 2021 (they saw 25% and 26% death rate increases compared to 2019 vs nationwide increaes of 18% and 21%). By 2022, death rate increases compared to 2019 pretty much approximated national average within a point or so.

Now, the 2022 results pretty much prove the point that COVID had mutated enough where vax didn't provide a noticeable benefit....

Thanks for those numbers. From one of the article you linked it said

"Our results indicate the Amish/Mennonite excess death rates are similar to the national trends in the USA. The excess death rate for Amish/Mennonites spiked with a 125% increase in November 2020. "

Knowing what we now know I would say the Amish were closer to getting it right then the "experts" if you consider all of the jobs that were lost, all the small businesses that were destroyed and the huge transfer of wealth from the lower and middle class to the upper class.

Reactions: ButchPlz
I despise our government!

A major study into the impact of the pandemic on Amish communities has found that Covid death rates among the traditionalist groups of citizens are 90 times lower than for the rest of America.

The main difference, the study revealed, is that Amish communities completely ignored the guidelines from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Amish families did not get vaccinated or wear masks, nor did they engage in lockdowns, social distancing, or any other type of restrictions.

But the separated communities didn’t avoid catching the virus, however, as roughly 90% of the Amish have been infected with Covid.

He added that diseases like ADD, autoimmune disease, PANDAS PANS, or epilepsy basically don’t exist among Amish children.

Kirsch also said the federal government has studied Amish communities for decades without releasing a public report.

He alleged that publishing such information would “be devastating” to the CDC and expose their recommendations as harmful to Americans.

Might explain this that I originally posted in another thread.

Mail in voting measures.
If you mean mail in ballots here in America, then your enemy is not China. Your enemy is domestic/Manchurian Candidates here in America. It should be obvious by now that a country's biggest threat is enemies from within, not enemies fron outside... or just people that are greedy/avarice filled individuals. They are traitors.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back