Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Here we go….
Opinion | Here's why it makes sense to keep your mask on even if the CDC says you don't need to — NBC News

“Differences in the degree of exposure, individual medical problems and viral transformation into variant viruses all affect how much immunity a vaccine provides. Vaccines against influenza have been available since 1945. Each year, 30,000 to 40,000 people die from influenza in the United States.

I’m old enough to remember a year ago when we were constantly told…”This isn’t the flu!!”

The CDC had to come out with this new mask policy after the Beijing Biden's was caught at Jimmy Carter's home without masks on.

If they had done it a day or two afterwards then it would've been obvious.

Here we go….
Opinion | Here's why it makes sense to keep your mask on even if the CDC says you don't need to — NBC News

“Differences in the degree of exposure, individual medical problems and viral transformation into variant viruses all affect how much immunity a vaccine provides. Vaccines against influenza have been available since 1945. Each year, 30,000 to 40,000 people die from influenza in the United States.

I’m old enough to remember a year ago when we were constantly told…”This isn’t the flu!!”

Dumbass editorial that basically makes the case for us wearing masks indefinitely. No, I'm not going to live that way. I'm just not. I understand there are risks in life

I’ll spell it out for you
They surveyed vaccinated people which included ones that had only recently received their first dose.
Smart people know to wait to do these activities two weeks after the second vaccine as instructed by health professionals.
sound like you found the source material for it. because that is not at all what that image says.

some people just trust the science that they aren't going to die, vaccine or no. smart doesn't need to wait for permission.

Reactions: allvol123

VN Store

Back