Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Again, Your definition of "vaccinated" (at least one dose) renders this poll irrelevant.
Again, repeatedly repeating over and over again the same thing with no details or explanation because you don't like what it says does not a point make.

We dont have to wear masks now?!?! But I thought your mask protected me..and mine protected you!!

Liberals are going to have a REALLY hard time coming to terms with this. HAHA
They already have. I saw a group of them arguing about the no mask outrage earlier in the parking lot at work next to their Prius.

They bitch about Biden and masks. Biden says you don't have to wear masks and yet they still bitch about Biden and masks.

Smdh

The "science" is also clear that people who have recovered from CV19 infection are immune, possibly even more immune and for a longer duration than those who are vaccinated. Where are the statements for this group?

Yup. Really interested in this as I have a 13 and 15yo at home that have both had it and I’m not in any hurry to get them vaccinated.

This **** pisses me off so bad. This article has been fact-checked and retracted and has nothing to do with Stanford. My ******** meter* was going off when I originally read it, but I paid no heed. I shared this ******** with at least half a dozen people. I can't stand liars, and they're lying about medical science FFS.

*Masks cause like 17 negative conditions, LOL?
Looks like it was retracted yesterday. I did find this explanation "interesting:"

1. A broader review of existing scientific evidence clearly shows that approved masks with correct certification, and worn in compliance with guidelines, are an effective prevention of COVID-19 transmission.

I wonder who certifies the leopard panties, sequins, and coffee-filter masks. I also estimate the percentage of people who wear masks "in compliance with guidelines" (single use, don't touch, wash hands immediately after touching, etc) to be 0.5%.

Reactions: LouderVol
Looks like it was retracted yesterday. I did find this explanation "interesting:"

I would love to actually see these studies. Again, most of the studies I have seen that show effectiveness of mask against Covid have been purely lab based under perfect mask wearing conditions conducted since Feb 2020. Real world data is equivocal at best.

Please. Only reason this came out now was they wanted to incentivize non-vaccinated people to get vaccinated and their guidance was already so far away from actual data that they couldn’t continue with the calls for baseless restrictions. As an example, the data has has long been available that masks were pointless outdoors whether vaccinated or not but yet...

Reactions: Sea Ray

VN Store

Back