Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

It is your right not to wear one unless you want to buy groceries..... and You’re going to wear one to come into my bus. Not only are you going to wear one when you go to a Dr. you’re also going to have your temperature taken and sign a statement ( = makes a legal representation) that you have not been in contact with anyone known to have COVID

What masks should everyone be wearing? The masks they are wearing now? Also, what data points are you using to determine risk? Lastly, define risk. Good luck.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I do. I’m secure enough in my masculinity to do it and don’t feel my freedom Is threatened by wearing one. My need to be defiant seemed to evaporate around the age 14 or 15
“Don’t be defiant, it’s immature do exactly what the government asks you to do” - PointGuard

“Police murder blacks only because of racism, they shouldn’t have to comply to lawful orders” - PointGuard

Wearing a mask is a hassle. There's got to be a sound reason to make it worth the hassle. Most outdoor events don't meet that threshold..

I agree there will be more Americans in the future doing what we've seen numerous Asians do for years which is wear a mask. If they choose to do it, I think it's nuts, but whatever. But I don't want wusses like you pressuring the rest of us to wear a mask after vaccinations are given to those who choose to get it. At that point, STFU on masks.

I do welcome the reminder that when sick or even afflicted with allergies, coughs and sneezes should be covered while in public. A buddy had his mask shoved in his chest pocket of his shirt the other day, and it made me think of the good old fashioned handkerchief. People used to carry those around all the time to cough or sneeze into. Kinda seemed gross, but alas....so is carrying around a mask you’ve been breathing, sneezing and coughing into all day.

“Don’t be defiant, it’s immature do exactly what the government asks you to do” - PointGuard

“Police murder blacks only because of racism, they shouldn’t have to comply to lawful orders” - PointGuard

You and Sea Ray are officially members of the whack job masculinity deficient club of socially inadequate underachieving Trumpers

What masks should everyone be wearing? The masks they are wearing now? Also, what data points are you using to determine risk? Lastly, define risk. Good luck.

I wear masks made by my girlfriend. Two layers of tight knit fabric with an interchangeable paper towel sandwiched in between. One in the morning and a second one in the afternoon/evening

I wear a mask when near people or when entering a place requiring one. If I only wore a mask for 10 minutes in a morning I still use a fresh one in the afternoon

Last edited:
You and Sea Ray are officially members of the whack job masculinity deficient club of socially inadequate underachieving Trumpers

I'm a member of the "Courage" group. I don't let gov't scare the beejeezus out of me. There are other things on that list:

1) Global warming
2) WMDs in Iraq
3) Y2K
4) 2012-Nostradamus
5) Bird Flu
6) 9-11 travel

I wonder how some of you find the courage to leave your house. I guess many right now aren't. I refuse to live my life that way. I pity those of you who do

I wear masks made by my girlfriend. Two layers of tight knit fabric with an interchangeable paper towel sandwiched in between. One in the morning and a second one in the afternoon/evening

I wear a mask when near people or when entering a place requiring one. If I only wore a mask for 10 minutes in a morning I still use a fresh ins in the afternoon

I'm a member of the "Courage" group. I don't let gov't scare the beejeezus out of me. There are other things on that list:

1) Global warming
2) WMDs in Iraq
3) Y2K
4) 2012-Nostradamus
5) Bird Flu
6) 9-11 travel

I wonder how some of you find the courage to leave your house. I guess many right now aren't. I refuse to live my life that way. I pity those of you who do

Oh wow. I’m in awe of your bravery, there tough guy. Let me know if you grow a set of balls and start shaving

Oh wow. I’m in awe of your bravery, there tough guy. Let me know if you grow a set of balls and start shaving

OK, you have a question of how long the vaccine protects you. So why would you keep wearing a mask after you receive it if your question is about longevity? If you're not confident that it protects you for weeks, why would you get it at all? I'm trying to make sense of where you're coming from.

Reactions: 508mikey
OK, you have a question of how long the vaccine protects you. So why would you keep wearing a mask after you receive it if your question is about longevity? If you're not confident that it protects you for weeks, why would you get it at all? I'm trying to make sense of where you're coming from.

Oh, so you know how long the power of the vaccine lasts for? Great. How long long does it last? Answer that and I'll then be able to answer your question. But since my prior statement apparently wasn't clear let's try a different approach. I'll make my answer algebraic. I won't feel a need to wear a mask after receiving the Covid-19 vaccine until 1 month before the real life data defines the "longevity" of the vaccine shot

I wear a mask when near people or when entering a place requiring one. If I only wore a mask for 10 minutes in a morning I still use a fresh ins in the afternoon

A mask made by your girlfriend. Lol. That you typed that. Lol. Man that was good.

Not sure I would take the vaccine or not but reading thru the TN distribution plan, I see the usual idiotic government hands all over it.

So k-12 teachers are in phase 2. Ahead of people the same ages with non government jobs.

Reactions: 508mikey

VN Store

Back