Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

You don’t know that. That’s just your guess. Plenty of people got it that didn’t always wear a mask and just as many got it that did.

It’s not a guess. It’s the statement of the medical experts. People who frequent Parler, Fox News, Brierbart and all the others like them for their “alternate news” don’t hear this

I don’t agree. People that contracted the disease were typically not mask wearers or social distances. Trump got it he didn’t wear a mask. His lawn party announcing scotus candidate created a serious infection all by itself

Speculation. Conjecture. At best, correlation and not causation.

Anecdotal evidence of posters here refute your notion. I offer anecdotal evidence for your consideration since you offered it earlier.

The businesses being closed now (again) are mass gathering environments where patrons, while mandated to wear masks, are not wearing. Bars.

Why should there be a mandate? Should there be a mandate to use insect repellent to keep from getting west nile virus? Was there a mandate when Zika was a thing? That said do you honestly believe they would be able to open fully if everyone wore a mask?

Reactions: McDad
It’s not a guess. It’s the statement of the medical experts. People who frequent Parler, Fox News, Brierbart and all the others like them for their “alternate news” don’t hear this

It is absolutely a guess. I guarantee none of those folks would wear a cloth mask while working in a lab environment around actual deadly viruses. Why not?

Ok we’re back to bite me. Finished
What's the harm in answering a simple question since you're so literate?

I mean, surely you didn't just have an epiphany and realized you stepped in feces with your other posts.

What's the harm in following orders?

All this because I said I wear a mask outside when within 6 feet of others. What the f does that have to do with government mandates
I will be delighted to connect the dots in a very clear and concise manner.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Just got back from a trip home...Opryland Hotel was packed for the I Love Christmas Movies exhibit....then on to Gatlinburg to see the 1st snow of the season...still living our lives still being smart and virus free...2 weeks we leave for Universal to spend Christmas there
20201201_102241-jpg.327660

Attachments

• 20201201_102241.jpg
    20201201_102241.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 190
  • 20201129_175823.jpg
    20201129_175823.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
It should be your right to do so. It should be my right to not wear one if I so choose.

It is your right not to wear one unless you want to buy groceries..... and You’re going to wear one to come into my bus. Not only are you going to wear one when you go to a Dr. you’re also going to have your temperature taken and sign a statement ( = makes a legal representation) that you have not been in contact with anyone known to have COVID

It is your right not to wear one unless you want to buy groceries..... and You’re going to wear one to come into my bus. Not only are you going to wear one when you go to a Dr. you’re also going to have your temperature taken and sign a statement ( = makes a legal representation) that you have not been in contact with anyone known to have COVID
It’s my right to not shop where a business has requirements I don’t agree with. It’s also their right to have requirements for customers that have to be followed if people want to shop/eat/whatever.

Americans simply do not like being lectured and told what to do. If the government and Fauci simply came out in the Spring and educated the public about how the virus is spread and the mortality rate among each age group stratified for persons with compromised health conditions WITHOUT issuing mandatory lockdowns, lecturing, fear mongering, etc., most reasonable people would take the necessary precautions themselves for their own protections and handle it much better than they are today. But alas, the government doesn’t trust reasonable Americans to think for themselves and act accordingly. So they lecture, admonish, report the sky is falling on a daily basis, and lay the blame on all of us. So the defensive posture by many is an understandable reaction and sometimes warranted. That’s where we are today IMO.

It would do no harm although I didn’t say for the rest of your life. Like it or not mask wearing and social distancing is likely to me more common in the future than it has been in the past

Wearing a mask is a hassle. There's got to be a sound reason to make it worth the hassle. Most outdoor events don't meet that threshold..

I agree there will be more Americans in the future doing what we've seen numerous Asians do for years which is wear a mask. If they choose to do it, I think it's nuts, but whatever. But I don't want wusses like you pressuring the rest of us to wear a mask after vaccinations are given to those who choose to get it. At that point, STFU on masks.

Reactions: 508mikey
I will make a decision on that after it has been determined for how long you are safe from the dual inoculation. No one knows the answer for that right now. How about you?

You are a real wuss then. You have had the hell scared into you about this virus. There will be folks like you, still wearing a mask well into the future waiting for gov't to tell them it's OK to take it off and I'll laugh at 'em every time I see them.

Reactions: 508mikey

VN Store

Back