Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I was quoting information, verbatim, directly from the Mayo Clinic website. So, take it up with them... if you believe yourself to be more astute.

The first line reads as follows: "Children are not immune to COVID-19."
I was quoting information, verbatim, directly from the Mayo Clinic website. So, take it up with them... if you believe yourself to be more astute.

The first line under on their site and underneath "Kids and COVID-19" reads as follows: "Children are not immune to COVID-19."
If you read the entire site, it actually discusses the antibody protection I referenced. However, there are inconsistences with the Mayo description of disease burden in children that are not supported by the medical literature. Most notably, we do not believe that "all children are capable of getting the virus." If this were true, their infection rate would be equal (or higher, due to their lack of hygiene), and this has not been the case anywhere around the world.

If you read the entire site, it actually discusses the antibody protection I referenced. However, there are inconsistences with the Mayo description of disease burden in children that are not supported by the medical literature. Most notably, we do not believe that "all children are capable of getting the virus." If this were true, their infection rate would be equal (or higher, due to their lack of hygiene), and this has not been the case anywhere around the world.
This is very interesting and good to know. Thanks for posting.

Reactions: kiddiedoc
The little commie mayor of Nashville has now forced officers to write tickets for people not wearing a mask and can be arrested. First person was arrested last night. Crazy times
Sad times we live in.... never thought I would see stuff like that go on here

The little commie mayor of Nashville has now forced officers to write tickets for people not wearing a mask and can be arrested. First person was arrested last night. Crazy times
Not saying they are fully comparable, but people used to object to police officers writing tickets for not wearing seat belts or wearing helmets... and on similar grounds: Personal safety should be an individual choice and this marks an infringement on personal freedoms. Get over yourself and put the damn mask/seat belt/helmet on.

Not saying they are fully comparable, but people used to object to police officers writing tickets for not wearing seat belts or wearing helmets... and on similar grounds: Personal safety should be an individual choice and this marks an infringement on personal freedoms. Get over yourself and put the damn mask/seat belt/helmet on.
I don't believe people should be forced to wear seat belts or helmets either. I never imagined I would see people arrested for not wearing a mask

Doctors are using it some. It doesn’t work for certain groups of people with underlying health conditions.

Hydroxy IS being used Worldwide, and the Most Recent Report is 60% fewer fatalities. You won't see that on Cnn or msnbc; Rather, an Interview with Bill Gates with arms flinging everywhere telling us "You Must Take The Vaccine". (so we can control you)

Reactions: volfanjustin
I can attest that at least in the 60's the Army vaccinated family members as well. I remember going to the Army hospital 2 days in a row and getting 3 or 4 shots in each arm before moving to Germany. It was a different era, but whatever they gave me has pretty much kept me cold and flu free my entire life.

Those vaccines were safe; they went through Years of testing. My Father said exactly what you did. BUT; This new rushed RNA vaccine has never been proven effective OR Safe. Some experts say it could kill a million. Add to that the Probability of an ID Chip as evidence of Vaccination.; and we are headed to full control of the Sheep. Exactly what they want; and exactly what this Pandemic was always about. Gates: "Without the "CovidPass" you won't be able to buy or sell". It's the "Final Solution". Sound Familiar?

Gov Lee pulled that crap here for a few weeks. Nashville has it the worst because that little mayor is a tyrant wannabe and enjoys his power even if it's unconstitutional

Too bad only 35% of registered voters actually vote. This is how these Control freak anti Americans get elected.

Gov Lee pulled that crap here for a few weeks. Nashville has it the worst because that little mayor is a tyrant wannabe and enjoys his power even if it's unconstitutional

Thank you, Mr. Clarence Darrow-Wannabee. Mayor Cooper has the legal authority, as does any county mayor in Tennessee, to assume special powers in case of emergency.

Too bad only 35% of registered voters actually vote. This is how these Control freak anti Americans get elected.
Well cities like Nashville have went so far left they are good with it, it wouldn't matter how many voted cities like this enjoy communism and tyranny. Cooper won't allow them to work and at the same time approves a 34% property tax increase, and the voters there keep saying "yes give us more of that please"

Reactions: oz615

VN Store

Back