Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I didn't see it that way. I'm no fan of Fauci, but those questions were just about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. IMO he wasn't flustered as much as he was frustrated that he was being asked who should be arrested.

He was asked if protests help spread the virus and he wouldn’t directly answer. He was asked on his recommendations on how to deal with protests while being given examples of how other situations have been handled and he didn’t want to answer. It’s funny he’s made recommendations on how businesses should reopen, how schools should reopen, how churches should operate yet he has no recommendation on how to deal with leftist mobs rioting for over 2 months straight.

I don't think this has anything to do with whether there will be football or not this fall. FWIW, I told UT I was not getting season tickets back in April. When I heard all the "experts" saying that we would not have a vaccine before 2021, the writing was on the wall for me, especially since one of the person's I go to games with is over 80.
Well, it actually does because the guy I quoted openly bragged about selling his tickets to someone all the while saying he wouldn't give him a refund even though UT is going to refund him.

Reactions: igotworms
Well, it actually does because the guy I quoted openly bragged about selling his tickets to someone all the while saying he wouldn't give him a refund even though UT is going to refund him.
e5c526b151f59ee35e884af4dd280329.jpeg

How else should Fauci have answered this? He said crowds without masks contribute to spread. Asking him who should and shouldn’t be arrested is dumb. That is not his place.

As a scientist. YES protests lead to spread. Fairly simple question for a person of his education and experience. Damn he fought it though.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
This is definitely suspicious. A PCR test multiplies any genetic material in a specimen x thousands-millions of copies, so there's no way of telling a "level" of infection. The probe then detects positive/negative only.

The only legit possibility is that he had an antibody titer drawn, which actually looks for PAST infection/immunity. Was it a blood draw?

My son emailed me the test results. There is a heading that reads "Estimated copies/ML" and the number is 1.3x10 to the 7th power. The Dr told him that was a high reading, of course neither of us has a clue what it means. Today is day 5 and he says he still has a sore throat equal to strep throat, fever of 101.6, lots of coughing and extreme fatigue. No breathing problems.

covid test.jpg

He could have given his ridiculous opinions like he had in the past but he didn’t. You could tell he was flustered and backed into a corner. This dolt should not be allowed to offer any advice to anyone.

You're speaking of Jim Jordan, right. Calling him an a$$clown gives a bad name to all other a$$clowns.

Reactions: TN Ribs
The term "politicizing" does not require another party to be involved. A single person can do it on their own. Trump has made the choice of whether or not to wear a mask during this pandemic, a political one, with allegiance and loyalty to the Republican Party being defined by those who do not wear a mask in public.
Its not required, no.

The idea that just one or the other is guilty of playing politics with everything regarding this virus from its entrance in to this country is flat out asinine.

That racket starts with the president and doesn't stop with Gov, mayors as it filters on through the rest.

You're speaking of Jim Jordan, right. Calling him an a$$clown gives a bad name to all other a$$clowns.

Jordan made Fauci look like the total fool he actually is. I mean the idiot basically wants everyone to walk around with masks, googles and face shields because of a virus with a 97-99% survival rate. But hey, you agree with Fauci right?

Reactions: allvol123
Speaking of which, Florida sets daily death record for fourth day in a row. Where's Clay "Sunshine Pumper" Travis to tell us how things are going so well in Florida?

Florida sets another coronavirus death record with 257 reported fatalities

What are the age ranges for the deaths? Did these people have comorbidities? Did these people die WITH or BECAUSE of COVID? The last question is the most important because we know that even motorcycle accidents are being attributed as COVID deaths.

Jordan made Fauci look like the total fool he actually is. I mean the idiot basically wants everyone to walk around with masks, googles and face shields because of a virus with a 97-99% survival rate. But hey, you agree with Fauci right?

Mkay tough guy. GO CATCH COVID INTENTIONALLY!

Please help us all since it "ain't no big deal". The rest of us can benefit from herd immunity by you catching it and... well... uhhh... probably living. Or maybe just getting really, really sick.

Either way, society will be in a better place.

Mkay tough guy. GO CATCH COVID INTENTIONALLY!

Please help us all since it "ain't no big deal". The rest of us can benefit from herd immunity by you catching it and... well... uhhh... probably living. Or maybe just getting really, really sick.

Either way, society will be in a better place.
Society would be a better place if the government wasnt dictating how people live their own lives.

Got your eye protection yet?

7396B460-806D-4754-AA20-F334C0B9BBC0.jpeg
Again I ask the coronabros, yall wearing your eye protection? You know Fauci is for it....
He did not exactly say that. He said he could see a possibility of that being added to the recommendations. But if he does this is what I am wearing on my morning runs

VN Store

Back