Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

So your answer is to reelect the most authoritarian President we've ever had, by a magnitude of ten?

My answer? I didnt vote for him last time. That said, he was the better of the 2 realistic choices. And at this point, is again.

And there is only so authoritarian you can be in a representative republic with 3 branches of govt. I guess you were making some weak attempt at equating him to the evil I referenced in China. That is quite stupid.

Nope - LG was the same guy who would get legitimately upset because posters here were too mean to Obama. They never had anything nice to say.

And now look what he’s done for the last three years. Total cupcake.

I have never in my life seen a President treated with kids gloves by the media. It was pathetic.

We're living in the Twilight Zone.
I agree wholeheartedly.

On a different note, it's actually scary how prophetic the Twilight Zone is with regards to what's going on right now.

For example, there was an episode that explored the idea of the state deeming people obsolete (A librarian I think during that particular episode) and executing them. While our government isn't executing people, this is exactly what we've seen with the government deeming businesses as "essential", and any businesses not deemed essential by the government are forcibly closed down and owners even arrested.

Also, there was an episode that demonstrated how in times of crisis (nuclear attack in that episode), how people who are otherwise friends will instantaneously turn on each other. This is exactly what we've seen with all of the Karens coming out of the woodwork during this crisis. Reports of people calling the police on someone coughing in their backyard or reporting people for stupid crap have been rampant during this crisis. One could also apply this episode to all of the empty shelves as people mindlessly horded toilet paper and food at the beginning of this pandemic, demonstrating the true selfishness and animal-like behavior of humans during a crisis.

2020 has been one of the worst years in recent memory. It honestly feels as if the country is falling apart at the seams.

Last edited:
Reactions: tennvols77
IViuOVU.jpg

This is funny AF! . I’m just wondering how many are nodding their heads and how many are going “ I don’t have a clue what that is , or means” . 😂

VN Store

Back