Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

2020 has turned out to be the worst year so far. It's literally amazing how crappy it has been.

Relative and perspective, been awesome for me.........world around me.........loosing their collective souls, minds, and entering lunacy stage.......think about what's coming down the pipeline, fall 2020......I don't think we've seen anything, yet, unfortunately.

Reactions: midnight orange
mle200526c20200526105041.jpg

Gov. Whitmer Asks President Trump for Title 32 Extension to Use National Guard

4dac4eeb-ff62-4e8f-a690-43d942487d72.jpg

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) penned a letter to President Trump requesting permission to extend the use of Michigan’s National Guard through the end of July. Gov. Whitmer was previously authorized to use her state’s National Guard through June 24. The governor's current request, and this pending extension, goes through Title 32. This federal program signs off on federal pay and benefits, allowing the National Guard to be in use.

Gov. Whitmer ordered one of the strictest stay-at-home mandates, and despite lifting pieces of the order, Michigan still faces logistical difficulties for unemployment benefits, leaving Michiganders unable to utilize the system.

Gov. Whitmer Asks President Trump for Title 32 Extension to Use National Guard

He thinks he is because he's deflecting any criticism and creating boogeymen for his base to blame for all the problems.

Regardless of his mistakes, you dont create the Chinese boogeyman. It is real.

The world has ignored authoritarian governing on the whole and has been shown there will be a price for that.

Regardless of his mistakes, you dont create the Chinese boogeyman. It is real.

The world has ignored authoritarian governing on the whole and has been shown there will be a price for that.

So your answer is to reelect the most authoritarian President we've ever had, by a magnitude of ten?

VN Store

Back