Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

you should probably investigate the claim.....you seem intelligent....you claim to be non partisan. Read the entire background about Viktor Shokin....
Whether you agree it was justified or not wasn't the premise. Joe Biden is literally on video bragging he got the prosecutor fired. You called CP a liar. He wasn't lying. And it seems I was right, you didn't apologize.

well... i might do old westerns. just finished Ozark. i have a few things i've been holding off on, but it's getting to be slim pickins

You can’t come out of a lockdown without having seen McClintock and the outlaw Jose Whales . That would be atrocious, not to mention down right unAmerican .

Reactions: vols40
They Attacked Trump For Touting ‘Unproven Drugs,’ Now The NYT Is Reporting It Can Help With Coronavirus

Despite coming on the heels of promising research, President Donald Trump’s hope that hydroxychloroquine would prove effective against coronavirus was met with jeers from national media.

GettyImages-1216475984-e1585878262429.jpg

But now, the New York Times itself is walking back that criticism.

Trump said during a press briefing that the drug, which is used to treat malaria, lupus and rheumatoid arthritis, is showing “tremendous promise” in helping treat the novel coronavirus.

The press attacked.

Vox called Trump’s comments “reckless promotion.” The New York Times blared about Trump’s “embrace” of “unproven” drugs.

“How many desperately needed hospital beds will we have to set aside for people who unknowingly chose to develop life-threatening heart Arrhythmias? All because they followed the moronic advice of Dr. Don Trump to take hydroxycloroquine with a qt [sic] prolonging agent, Azithromycin,” NYT best-selling author Kurt Eichenwald tweeted.

Democratic Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer also cracked down on the drugs Trump touted after his comments. Days later, Witmer reversed course and requested hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine from the federal government.

They Attacked Trump For Touting ‘Unproven Drugs,’ Now The NYT Is Reporting It Can Help With Coronavirus

VN Store

Back