Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Speaking at a news conference Thursday evening, Acting Navy Secretary Thomas Modly said Crozier was removed from his post because he sent the letter over "non-secure unclassified email" to a "broad array of people" rather than up the chain of command.

"I have no doubt in my mind that Captain Crozier did what he thought was in the best interest of the safety and well-being of his crew," Modly said. "Unfortunately, it did the opposite. It unnecessarily raised the alarm of the families of our sailors and Marines with no plans to address those concerns."

Modly insisted the that decision was his alone. He praised Crozier but said he had concluded that the captain "allowed the complexity of the challenge of the COVID breakout on the ship to overwhelm his ability to act professionally."

"The responsibility for this decision rests with me," Modly added. "I expect no congratulations for it. Captain Crozier is an incredible man."

That usually happens - or should - when you break military protocol; it's there for a reason.

This absolutely infuriates me. Get out of my ****ing phone!!!
"In his statement, Lee said his administration analyzed cell phone data and traffic patterns to reach the conclusion such a mandate was necessary. The administration said data indicated while there was a steep drop off in vehicle movement between March 13 and March 29, recently, travel has trended upward."
When cell phones start getting shut off because people cant pay the bills then it wont be a problem

Speaking at a news conference Thursday evening, Acting Navy Secretary Thomas Modly said Crozier was removed from his post because he sent the letter over "non-secure unclassified email" to a "broad array of people" rather than up the chain of command.

"I have no doubt in my mind that Captain Crozier did what he thought was in the best interest of the safety and well-being of his crew," Modly said. "Unfortunately, it did the opposite. It unnecessarily raised the alarm of the families of our sailors and Marines with no plans to address those concerns."

Modly insisted the that decision was his alone. He praised Crozier but said he had concluded that the captain "allowed the complexity of the challenge of the COVID breakout on the ship to overwhelm his ability to act professionally."

"The responsibility for this decision rests with me," Modly added. "I expect no congratulations for it. Captain Crozier is an incredible man."

That usually happens - or should - when you break military protocol; it's there for a reason.
Now I understand why certain people are upset. The idea that you can be punished for using "non-secure unclassified email" doesn't sit well with them.

Reactions: evillawyer
When cell phones start getting shut off because people cant pay the bills then it wont be a problem

This is why I posted 👈🏼Way back there that I was shocked the government hasn’t takin over the internet yet . I expected them to “ just in case “ they had to do what South Korea did .

So you are admitting that what happened with Hunter was wrong?

Thanks

I've said from the beginning that Hunter almost certainly got the Burisma position because of his name. That's a Burisma issue. Only becomes an issue for us if it bought Burisma influence with Papa Biden (or other government officials). And there's no evidence of that.

In contrast, Jared playing pandemic response expert affects us all.

I liked the 300 pound Stacey Abrams lookalike wading through thigh deep water in New Orleans after the flooding.

TV interviewer: What do you have in big bags you are carrying out of store?
She: A bunch of shoes.
TV interviewer: Why do you think you can just take all those shoes ?
She: How they spect us to wade 'round in all this water wit no shoes? I might cut my feets.
I loved the looter guy26FADBCE-4EDD-4373-852B-750C7B30BDBC.jpeg

VN Store

Back